Sneaky Fans Denied Entry Into MJ's Tomb

1/30/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned two conniving Michael Jackson fans tried to scam their way into the King of Pop's resting place this week, but their plan was foiled when security told them to beat it.

0624_jackson_moseluem_2

According to sources, shortly after Dr. Conrad Murray's hearing on Tuesday, several rabid fans descended upon Forest Lawn to pay their respects to MJ -- but two women in particular took it to the next level.

We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb.

According to sources, they told security they weren't there for Michael, but for the famous guru Yogananda -- who doesn't have restrictions on who he allows inside. Security didn't buy their tale and promptly told them to leave.

A rep for Forest Lawn tells us, "The two women were not kicked out of the park, but they were not allowed into the mausoleum and asked to leave that part of the park."

janet

@OhWell...They play pinochle on your snout? you play cards.

you were going for a rhyme?

Scott

I visited Forest Lawn years ago...

Posted at 2:48 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by Trish
____________________

Why didn't you stay there?

Posted at 4:31 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by susie

LOLOLOLOLOL ty Susie I needed that laugh....

HumanNature

I visited Forest Lawn years ago...

Posted at 2:48 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by Trish
____________________

Why didn't you stay there?

Posted at 4:31 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by susie

LOLOLOLOLOL ty Susie I needed that laugh....

Posted at 12:35 PM on Jan 30, 2011 by Scott

NOW, THAT'S THE BEST COME BACK JOKE EVER!!!!!

THANK YOU Susie!!!!

Glenda in Texas

We love you Michael. Come back!

Natalia

LONG LIFE THE KING!!!!!!!!

janet

Some people don't get the sarcasm about Forest Lawn.

John Denver.

Forest Lawn (sarcastic)

LYRICS

by John Denver

Oh lay me down in Forest Lawn in a silver casket.
Put golden flowers over my head in a silver basket.
Let the Drum and Bugle Corp blow taps while cannons roar;
Let sixteen liveried employees pass out souvenirs from the funeral store.

I want to go simply when I go.
They'll give me a simple funeral there I know.
With a casket lined in fleece,
And fireworks spelling out â??Rest in Peace,â??
Oh take me when I'm gone to Forest Lawn.

Oh lay me down in Forest Lawn; they understand there.
And they have a heavenly choir and a military band there.
Just put me in their care and I'll find my comfort there,
With sixteen planes in a last salute, dropping across in a parachute.

I want to go simply when I go,
And they'll give me a simple funeral there I know.
With a hundred strolling strings,
And topless dancers with golden wings
Oh take me when I'm gone to Forest Lawn.

Oh, come, come, come, come...
Come to the church in the wild wood,
Kindly leave a contribution in the pail.
Be as simple and as trusting as a child would,
And we'll sell you the church in the dale.

To find a simple resting place is my desire.
To lay me down with a smiling face comes a little bit higher.
My likeness cast in brass, will stand in plastic grass
While weights and hidden springs will tip it's hat to the mourners filing past.

I want to go simply when I go.
They'll give me a simple funeral there I know.
I'll sleep beneath the sand,
With piped-in tapes of Billy Graham.
Oh take me when I'm gone to Forest Lawn.

Rock of ages cleft for me--
Forest a slightly higher fee.

Oh take me when I'm gone to Forest Lawn!

Amen

Scott

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN OH WELL!

MJ is the Greatest of all

I USE TO PUNCH RIGHT IN THE FACE PEOPLE WHO MADE FUN OF MJ AND CALLED HIM GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STILL WILL DO IT TODAY IF I AM MAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HATERS MAKE ME SO SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ WAS SUCH A GOOD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mysteria333

yesterday i spoke to a psychic who does police work and she said MJ will not be gone any longer than 2 years,, i hear she's good.. but i will depend on prayer to return Michael safely and soon.. I know the power of sincere prayer... love you eternally Michael..

HumanNature

And really TMZ, cause I just called forest lawn and they said nothing of the sort. TMZ lies, they're full of BS and make up crap all the time.

You people are nuts if you believe 3/4's of what this tabloid site says. How the heck would they know what happens at forest lawn. Just a bunch of BS to make TMZ money. Fools, liars!

Posted at 8:43 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by katie10

TMZ MAKE UP ALL SORTS OF BS STORIES JUST TO GET PAID!!!

MY FIRST CLUE OF BS IS WHEN THEY WROTE: "According to sources"!!!

I CALL IT "YELLOW JOURNALISM"!!!!

MJ is the Greatest of all

EFF YOU 'OH' WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ WAS NOT GAY AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siggisis

The people (men) who have the strongest gay-phobia are.... closet-gays. If they talk about little else than how they hate gay people, they are..... even more gay. If they see gay in other men who are not gay (in this case MJ, who was not gay), they are.... just plain gay themselves.
OhPoof, just embrace it. There is nothing wrong with being gay. Get out of the closet already. You will be much happier and we will be here to support your new happy and gay lifestyle. :-)
Always happy to help.

Scott

Been saying that from day one Sig glad someone else noticed...

janet

Forest Lawn Cemetery, Hollywood Money Trap. No mausoleum. No toumb. Jackson is still dead some place else.

Siggisis

Been saying that from day one Sig glad someone else noticed...

Posted at 1:42 PM on Jan 30, 2011 by Scott

I mean, it is clear as day. The man is close to a hundred years old, has never been married. Lives alone with a cat. Ran as fast as he could when he met his cyber-girlfriend in real life. Sits here talking about Michael Jackson all day long.
What worries me is that he so often talks about little boys in a sexual manner. Gay, FINE! Pedophile, NOT!!