« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eva Longoria, Tony Parker

Divorced in TX

1/31/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Parker's lawyer slipped into a Texas courthouse Friday with legal papers that officially ended Tony's marriage to Eva Longoria ... TMZ has learned.

Eva Longoria Divorce
And we've learned ... Eva's lawyer quietly filed papers Friday to dismiss the divorce petition she filed in L.A. County Superior Court.

Sources familiar with the case tell TMZ both sides agreed that Texas was the proper place for the divorce because that's where the prenup was signed.

TMZ broke the story about the dueling divorce petitions, but ultimately there was no conflict.

We're told all issues connected with the divorce have been resolved and it was done in a very amicable way.

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tammy

I never thought this owuld last and I knew Tony was going stp out og her. She should have known better than to pressured such a young man to marry b/c the days of a man having *experinced* only one woman is long gone and she was old enough at the time to know that.

PEREZ,SAMUEL aMERICAN

I HEAR THAT IN TEXAS THEIR IS NO SPOUSELL SUPPORT IS THAT TRUE?.....ALSO WHY NOT SO SHES ON THE MARKET SEARCHING FOR SOME REALL AMERICAN C!#@...YOU KNOW FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN TELLING EVERY ONE THEIR IS NOTHING WRONG WITH U.S. ENGLISH D%@@'S

I HAVE SO CALLED CELEBS

And how much did it cost him to rid himself of this Wwetbaack Chola Whore????

So What

Number ten you are Fu--ing WRONG. If my mate goes out and gets some others piece of meat then she is out as fast as she was in. No room for wrong there. Eva I would marry you and never RUN away baby.

jayhawk

SO glad..he finally got rid of the over the hill, saggy star that cheated on him with Lance Armstrong! She thru away her dream of living in France! Now.....

Hope Tony finds someone younger, in shape and not looking for the limelight. Children and a peaceful life out of the hollywood..artificial..crap.

Go get'em Tony...NBA player of the year. You dumped her and have had immediate success!

Cooper

WOW, THAT WAS FAST WASN'T IT?

Cella

She looks like a scarecrow, except a scarecrow has more meat on it.

Kittykat66

Prenup/wedding/divorce in Texas...that's the way to do it, so you can kick it to the curb in 60 days...LOL

she

wow from a text .some love she had for him aye..fickle without that make up she isni't nothing. Tony can do much better..
signed overseas fan.

Patrick

Let's all get alone people,we are about to get our next campanship ring these yr. Go Spurs Go My God Bless Tony's and Eva's futures.

Vonn

Eva's old azz was lucky 2 find a guy like that. Didn't she go to his locker room and threw herself at him?...He didn't want that old bitch. I'm glad he finally came 2 his sense because she is a media loving HOE.

delloyd mckee

everybody wants to leave their cowardly comments. I'm sure the majority of you that left all those cowardly comments have done worst things during your lifetime. They had their run at it and it just didn't work. I agree with one of the readers, and that is the marriage was not very sound if it took one issue to end it.

jack

Eva's ok looking but Her sisters are a lot better looking than her. As for tony parker, be one thing if he'd have kept it out of the Spurs house but Barry's Wife, his own teammate? No Class.
I'll bet Pop didnt like awhole lot of BS. With those 2 new guards S.A. has, wouldn't surprise me if they send Tony packing next yr.

janez13

who gets married knowing its going to end in divorce? u hope it lasts forever...please dont fault her for getting a tattoo. its easier to laser a tattoo than to end a marriage... believe me!!!

txpride

Glad to see he's not married to her anymore. I didnt know who she was until he married her. She look like she could be his mother, eeeewwwwww.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments