Halle Berry Will Fight Baby Daddy in Court

1/31/2011 8:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry is at legal war with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry ... and she's going to court to protect 2-year-old Nahla.

Halle Berry Gabriel Aubry

Halle's rep tells TMZ, "Halle has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her."

According to the rep, Halle will go to court and has canceled an upcoming film production in New York this week to handle the matter.

Halle Berry

Don

Why do so many women jump to the conclusion that it's the man's fault when his relationship with a female star ends? All that looks good isn't good for you, which I suspect many of these fellas learn the hard way and move on. Just think of all the really beautiful women that you know. Now think of what percentageof them were absolute b****es. Pretty significant percentage, right? Now imagine how much larger that percentage would be when you have the world following your every move, cameras flashing everywhere you go, getting paid just to look good, everyone fauning over and sucking up to you.

I suspect there is a simple reason Halle consistently has man problems: every man eventually finds out she's not nearly so attractive (regardless of how beautiful she is) due to who she really is inside. Once you get past the chocolate shell of that Easter bunny...on the inside it's HOLLOW AND FULL OF NOTHING BUT AIR.

bob

Hmm, I don't think Halle is gonna win this. All of a sudden this guy isn't to be trusted with her daughter after she had said he's a great father. Hello? Sorry, Halle, you can't have it both ways. It's OK for you to travel all over the place with your lover, Olivier Martinez, but your baby daddy can't have a girlfriend (or two)?

gutsygirl

Is this the same father of her baby that Halle took with her on location of her last movie so he could watch their child while she found a new lover, Olivier Martinez!? Now she wants him out of the picture...

Sultry

I wonder if he is now druggin and a drinkin all the time so that is why she is fearful of him with their child. or maybe he is a whorin...
i just hope they both end up doing what is best for the baby. may the best interest when!

Colorpurple

Thank goodness Eric didn't move forward on Halle adopting India. She would have sought sole physical custody out of spite altho he raised her all her life. Gabe call Eric up & ask him to testify about Halle's unfitness to raise India. That'll shut her up!

Reality

I saw her on Oprah also. At one point in the show she starts crying, and just seemed, well SHE COMES OFF AS UNSTABLE. And considering those lesbian rumors, she seems like the one coming out of this looking bats*hit crazy. Her head is mixed up in a bad way. Like I said, unstable.

David

Judging from her track record on relationships, it appears she has the issues. That being said, I think it is a serious concern for the baby, which the father should win in court.

HarlotO'Hara

she's just being b*tchy.

BC

I remember Halle on Oprah with that handsome designer guy, Nick (I can't think of his last name right now). Oprah started kidding them about having a baby together because it would be beautiful, and Halle said something like "Yeah, we could have a baby together and then you'd never have to see it again." (I assumed that since he's gay, she thought he wouldn't be interested.)Nick had a shocked look on his face and said "I'd want to be a part of my child's life!" What she said was so strange, selfish and idiotic that I lost all interest in her as an actress or a person.

Emily

Does anyone else think that picture of him looks like that youngest seaver kid on growing pains?

SayWhat

There has always been something about Halle that I dont trust. Be strong Gabriel, fight for your daughter. Ms. Berrys fake facade is beginning to crack.

NatTxn

IF you have legitimate concerns Haley, than maybe you should've scoped out the guy and his behavior BEFORE you slept with him. It's a little late now. Stupid girl.

lw

Either he did something really bad or she's lying.....and I think she's lying. She has ALWAYS praised him as a father and now all of a sudden he's a danger? I saw something online a week or two ago about him going to court to be legally declared the child's father and his rep tried to brush it off like it was no big deal. Apparently he sensed this was coming.

David

KaronLCD

The man looks wasted in the picture and anyway, if Halle is taking baby daddy to court because of her concerns, who in the hell are you people to criticize? Since no one knows what is happening in this situation, going around ASSUMING, is a waste of time. Your own life is probably miserable and TMZ made your day by posting a story about someone else's problems.