'Airplane!' Star Robert Hays Makes Levin Lose It

2/1/2011 10:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has finally obtained the GREATEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME ... in the "Airplane!" category, anyway. Here's to you, Robert Hays -- aka Ted Striker -- for taking Harvey Levin's breath away.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Sad sad

Who doesn't love him and Airplane? Bring him on the show. Where has he been?

Jackie

LOL@ Harvey...Nice surprise:D

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

Harvy get over yourself! If I wanted to see anymore of your face I would watch The Peoples Court!

jeremy wein

was at the event robert was at last night, got a photo with him, extremely nice guy

Gloria Unread

What's his most quoted line?!? The video just cuts off before he answers! :(

JLS

Enough of Harvey! This has slowly become a mirror of his ego.

Please take all the personal junk off the site. No TMZ employees think this or that and no more what Harvey thinks or eats.

None of us came here to hear about Harvey!

jessemosslover

He doesnt look like he's aged much at all since the 80's. Still looks great.

Tony

LOL! I cracked up when the video cut off!

mrspatrickcampbell

Robert Hays was a drop dead GORGEOUS homosexual in Airplane and now Robert is a GORGEOUS elderly homosexual!

efnsteve

Harv, you have to be the gayest acting man that I have ever seen. So, men take your breath away?

Rachel Rothechild

The best thing I thought that happened to you Harv was a geat BJ that took your energy away while squezzing yourr chest. I'm just saying..... I could not help myself. I like making myself laugh.

Michelle

Hey Guys!! The video cut off!! Please fix-- I want to see it :)

Christy

He aint no homo!!!lololol roflol

clothing suppliers wholesale

harmony.If you only wear a traditional elegant bracelets,a solemn occasion to wear left,fashion leather bracelets,dynamic occasion wear to the right hand.Relatively light bracelet worn on the left hand and heavier bracelet worn on the right hand.If you wear two,you can wear one of each hand,or can be worn on a a high heels sale a hand.If you wear three,should be worn on one hand,quiet and solemn occasion to wear on left hand,dynamic style of the occasion to wear on right hand.Generally can not wear a hand,and the other wearing two.Three leather wrap bracelets worn on a hand,to create a strong sense of imbalance,to create