Halle Berry: My Child Is Terrified of Gabriel

2/2/2011 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry claims her daughter Nahla has been crying hysterically and throwing tantrums whenever Gabriel Aubry picks the toddler up for visits ... and Halle is convinced something bad is happening ... sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ.

0201_halle_aubrey_EX_TMZ_Getty_03

We're told two-year-old Nahla cannot communicate what scares her so, but Halle believes her daughter has made it clear -- something happens when she's in Gabriel's care that upsets her to the extreme.

Sources say Halle doesn't know specifically what goes on when Nahla is with Gabriel but she's convinced it's unhealthy.

As we first reported, Halle also claims to have proof Gabriel put the toddler in "immediate harm's way" while the three were in London and South Africa last August.

mousetrap

Yeah Halle, he just seems like a terrifying guy.

Davey Boy

Oksana, is that you?

JasonSmith

O give me a break. This annoying woman keeps claiming he "put the child in harm's way" with no details. It's all a bunch of BS.

Amy

This is damaging to the child. There is a reason family court proceedings are private. Halle...STOP.

Kimbim

Halle has no need to be a publicity whore...she's already a star...he on the other hand is only known to us because he dated her. Nobody knows the real deal anyway...but Halle hates the Papparazzi...and too much media attention. He's the one who wants the public to ridicule her...and it's working...gee, I wonder why.

aimee

Nothing makes me more mad than people who use their kids to get back at an ex. GROW UP HALLE. My son will cry too when I go out an leave him with my husband. It's because I'm leaving NOT because he is scared of my husband. Your only hurting you daughter by keeping her away from her father idiot.

SOOTHE

Halle Berry is a carbuncle on the butt of society. If that child all of a sudden cries and doesn't want to go with her
father , it's because you have been filling that poor child's
head full of lies about him...

viekay

I'm an older mom with a 2 year old daughter, and reading this story is very disappointing and disheartening. Yes, as mother's we will protect our children "by any means necessary." I'm not saying there's no truth to the claims - I'm not in their lives. What I will say is this -- MOST, nearly ALL mother's I know who may suspect their child is being harmed in any way WOULD NOT discuss it in public. They would focus on protecting and uncovering the truth. If this is BS, shame on you black woman. If it is BS, maybe you should be glad that your child's father wants to be in her life. If there's an ounce of truth to your claims, STOP talking to the media and protect your child!!!

THIN LIZZY

Nobody knows what going on yet. Pure speculation.

piper

just when i thought she couldn't get any more crazy.............she has sunk to a new low. if she has an ounce of brains left she will just shut her mouth before she digs herself into a spot she can't come out of. no one believes her and she is just making herself just look more pathetic than normal. maybe she will claim amnesia just like when she did a hit and run a few years ago.

kathy

OMG - she is really a hysterical B----. Trying to make up stories. No wonder he wants to make sure of his ability to see her. Halle has always shown some type of hysterical behavior.

Barbara

Children her age frequently throw tantrums when the exchange occurs. I had 3 kids that went through it, and a granddaughter also that really cried and hid in the back seat when I tried to exchange her with my ex-daughter-in-law.

cindy

The child probably cries when he goes to pick her up because she probably doesn't get to spend much time with him, therefore she feels a little insecure. Maybe he should have more visiting rights!!!

melliemel

I think Ms Berry needs to read up on childhood behaviors, especially separation anxiety...

melliemel