Bieber

In the Middle of Dream/Milian Divorce Battle

2/1/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Dream and Christina Milian are battling each other over their divorce settlement -- and the wrench in the works is apparently none other than Justin Bieber ... TMZ has learned.

Bieber Divorce Battle
According to docs filed in Georgia, The Dream previously agreed to pay Milian a hefty settlement -- including 10% of his publishing interest in Bieber's mega hit, "Baby," which The Dream co-wrote.

The Dream is pissed because Milian is trying to renegotiate the settlement by demanding more support, including a greater percentage of the Bieber gold mine.

Since Christina tried to renegotiate ... The Dream is trying to pull the plug on any payments to her. Obviously, Christina is fighting that.

UPDATE: Milian's lawyer tells TMZ, "Mr. Nash filed for divorce. He wanted the divorce, not our client. She then agreed to resolve it peacefully and outside of the court. Now his lawyer is writing me saying there's no agreement when we 100% made an agreement on the record."

Dat chic

She should get all she can get from him. She is not a gold digger she is the mother of his child and the woman he married. He shouldn't have gotten into something he wasn't ready for. I don't recall seeing her with anyone else why married....Seems to me the dream is just like a million other americans...Have something good and don't know what to do with it..No the situation before you judge. Point blank no-1 knows what happened between them because none of us were there....When she gave birth to his child that entitled her to have....case closed...

Angel

I actually support Christina a hundred percent. The Dream is a user. He used her, only married her because he got her pregnant and then separated after 4months of marriage. All this being a surprise to Christina. Anyway The Dream needs to step up, support his daughter and her mother until she gets back on her feet.

lilia

@17

When two people are married and get a divorce,I think everything earned WHILE THEY WERE MARRIED should be equally splitted but ONLY EVERYTHING THEY EARN WHILE THEY WERE MARRIED! Why should I have to pay my ex dollars of MY OWN EARNED when we don't share anything together anymore!
Excuse me but I think that to give the right to someone to take THE FUTURE earnings of his ex is just horrible!We should allow people to move on with their lives!When the marriage ends ,we just have to split everything we had and earned and know that the support ends too!

Dat chic

She should get all she can get from him. She is not a gold digger she is the mother of his child and the woman he married. He shouldn't have gotten into something he wasn't ready for. I don't recall seeing her with anyone else why married....Seems to me the dream is just like a million other americans...Have something good and don't know what to do with it..No the situation before you judge. Point blank no-1 knows what happened between them because none of us were there....When she gave birth to his child that entitled her to 1/2....case closed...

Dat chic

I meant 1/2...

lilia

@19
Is Christina a child for being used? How can you say "He got her pregnant"??!!Someone does not got you pregnant .you choose as a women to use none of the 13 contraceptives methods we have and you become pregnant!
And what? HE USED HER? She should be happy that she gets more money from 4 months of marriage and a child than from her album sales since her singing debut!!She's the lucky one in this situation!

Tammy

So, she agreed to terms and now wants to renege? Well, I'm on his side and he should not give into her NEW demands. She already made demands and he agreed to them and she shoud live with her agreement. If it gets nasty, it'l'l be her doing and I hope he makes her life a living hell.

CrisDizzle

Justin Bieber new exclusive song:

Lil' mama so hood, (I love your girl)
Lil' mama stay fly (I love your girl)
Wife beater with the denim (I love your girl)
She keeps them heels on high, (I love your girl)
Man look at shorty roll, (I love your girl)
Man, look at shorty go, (I love your girl)
(sorry got it in for your new girlfriend.)

hahaha
;-]

PPC

#12 - yes, he did leave her, BUT they had a settlement - case closed. It is her that wants more money that they agreed upon. Put your personal feelings aside and look at the fact that they agreed on a monetary figure and, now, she wants more = greed. It is total BS. I think she was hot, but she obviously is just out for more money that she doesn't deserve - even according to her own agreement.

CriticAl

Quit getting married, guys.

Shy

The judge should just rule that original agreement, stay intact and both partied move one. Although, she appears to be getting a little greedy (but, she could have helped him write the song), he deserves it. He probably does not see his child anyway.

Monica

When a muthafu*ka brakes your heart or cheats or puts his hands on you, the only thing you see is how to hurt him as bad as he hurt you. The only way to hurt a man is to hit his pockets!!!

gummy

typical female golddigger piece of trash!!! look men time to wake up women outnumber men many times over thats easy pickens ....dont get caught up in the bs kick that nasty grubbin bitch to the curb !!!!!!!!!! spend that money on yourself you earned and put the "money for the child" in a trust fund where that bitch cant touch it ever. fellow men you need to band together and get legislation on the books to start combatting this crap. lets turn the tables on these hookers. sure he cheated doesnt excuse him why not be grown and seperate and give the bitch 20 bucks and be done ....the so called money in question for the chils is for her hence the suggestion for a trust fund so the money really goes to the child meanwhile this slut will open her legs and trap another victim.....step bitch your no angel either ......

team christina millian

GET YOURS CHRISTINA! She married his ass, had their beautiful babygirl and he cheated with his assistant..Pictures all over the internet! Then said he didnt want her anymore.....She was married to him, co wrote J beibers song and deserves HER MONEY!
The DREAM IS NOT ONLY AN IDIOT, BUT HES BLIND....C-MILLI IS BEAUTIFUL!

mek