'Glee' Cast to Lindsay Lohan:

'We're Really Sorry'

1/31/2011 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The cast of "Glee" apologized to Lindsay Lohan for mocking her during an episode last year ... TMZ has learned.

Glee Apology Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay was out at dinner in West Hollywood Sunday night when she ran into the cast (minus Jane Lynch and Lea Michele) ... and naturally, that episode -- mocking Lindsay's frequent trips to rehab -- came up .

Sources tell us the cast walked up to LiLo ... apologized for the jokes ... and said they didn't mean to hurt her feelings. Lindsay accepted their apology and everyone parted ways.

0131_glee_launch_EX_TMZDon't expect the same thing to happen if Lindsay bumps into Jay Leno. Or David Letterman. Or Jon Stewart. Or Jimmy Kimmel. Or ...

Sitting Bull

@#71 Nikki. Papa Lohan was rushed to the hospital last night with heart problems. That should make you happy.

RRR

Aaron

What a bunch of *******

LieHoShouldBeInJail

Trousdale's, now Chateau Marmont...
I don't know why LieHo thinks she's so special. We've all seen this movie before.
RIP Gail. By all indications, a much nicer person and far better actress than LieHo can even dream of being.

Grandma Cracker

Sitting Bull, I will respect your instance that you are not Dina or Michael. I look at addiction from a very honest point of view and I know what I know not just from books and education but from personal experience and working with addicts. I label Lindsay as chronic and late stage because of the patterns of behaviors that I see. It is ok for me to drop these labels on her. I'm not her therapist or her momma or her judge. I'm just some chick in Seattle that's been in the game for quite some time. Her inability to complete a probation is a huge red flag. It is the inability to walk away when the consequences for using are looming that constitutes an addict. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. If she is unable to exercise enough self control to complete probation, WHY IN THE WORLD would anyone expect her to exercise enough self control to drink like a normal person. Let's not even go there will using cocaine controllably. Sitting Bull, it's just common sense and I can't begin to wrap my head around anybody supporting her "just being a kid and doing what kids do".

Wiley

"We're sorry your life is such a joke."

HappyQuails

The video showing the episode had a dead link for me..... anyone else?

Wiley

She has received high praise from every actor she's worked with and she has worked with some big names...Robert DeNiro, to name one among many. Irrelevant? BS!!!!

Posted at 7:16 PM on Jan 31, 2011 by Sitting Bull

Well, they must all feel sorry for her because she's lost all ability to act. She gets no offers to do real quality films and no one wants to pay to see the crap she does. If she had any talent she would be getting better parts by now. She's also a huge problem on the set and her instability makes her undesirable. She has absolutely nothing going for herself anymore. You all keep telling us about the great projects she's got lined up and we'll just sit here and hold our breath in anticipation. Not!

Sandy

SHE WILL NEVER BE ANYMORE THAN SHE IS NOW .. WHICH IS WHITE TRASH .. TO THE CORE ...

dreamon

Radar online reporting tht there is a warrant out to search Lindsay's home in a auspected theft by her and that Dawn Holland has won reinstatement in court of her benefits that were they result of LL's injuring her .....

Grandma Cracker

Yep, I think she has her life all in order. Stolen jewelry, possible assault charges and pictures of her hiding her face at three AM. Lindsay, please let us know how that "controlled" drinking is working out for ya....

cetanwakuwa

Why, exactly, does ANYONE feel the need to apologize to this whoreish s***bag? For the multiple drug busts? Probation violations? Hit and runs? Forgive me, but this repulsive Ginger is just a spoiled brat, C-list celeb who wouldn't know talent if it bit her in her cellulite-ridden ass!

AJ

WOW SHE IS FAMOUS WHO IS IT SAYING SORRY TO A FREIND.

AJ

WOW SHE IS A FAMOS SHE DONT HAVE TO SAY SORRY MAKE ANY SENSE

Sitting Bull

@#79 Wiley. I doubt actors are hired out of sympathy. She's obviously at a low point in her career/life and that could change in her favor. If she had talent a few years ago, she still has talent. I don't understand why it should bother you if she makes good movies with good actors again.

RRR

truth and mercy

CLASSY... GLEE is setting a compass for educating this society that yes alcoholism/ addiction is a serious, often times life threatening DIS- EASE and I thank them for that! Glee can help EVOLVE this planet and the impressionable young people who are our future leaders, THANK YOU

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments