Gisele vs. Alessandra

Who'd You Rather

2/2/2011 7:15 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Brazilian supermoms Gisele Bundchen, 30, and Alessandra Ambrosio, 29, both pranced down the runway at a fashion show in Sao Paulo on Sunday.

0201_rather_model

Question is ...

0202_sao_paulo_fashion_footer

amore411

Alessandra has deep laugh/smoker lines and is not a better model or has a better models body by a long shot and will be easily forgotten. Gisele has freckles which can look like age spots but other than that she has no wrinkles up close compared to Alessandra, oh and those horse teeth veneers on ale have got to go. Gisele is the icon along with the other one namer models Linda,Naomi,Kate,Cindy,Claudia... Actually yes Ale is more f**kable. She looks cheaper that's why. Gisele looks more elegant and sophisticated. She is not the bigger sex symbol and I take it as a compliment. Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington were never sex symbols either...cheap Maxim girls are sex symbols. Vogue icons are not.

amore411

47 I think so too. Its no surprise TMZ always hates on Gisele. (has ale even ever been featured here? lol) I voted for Gisele and it went up to 16% and now its back down to 13, WTF?????

amore411

Overall this is no surprise. Ale always ranks higher on f*ck me lists than Gisele does. This is nothing new...But she can't touch Gisele on the icon,money lists or in the history books. Gisele's name is synonymous with Supermodel. Ale can take the "f*ck me title" all she wants lol. It's probably the only thing she will ever have over Gisele anyways. I'd say f8ck me titles are nothing to brag about...

sid

Janice ****inson is a "supermodel", too... wouldn't touch that either.
Gizz looks like she is in need of a workout instead of that starvation diet. I would rather be a ****able girl than a model called Gizz..

amore411

Gay men made Cindy Crawford(herb ritts,gianni versace)Linda Evangelista(versace,steven meisel)Claudia Schiffer(karl lagerfeld)and the list goes on..."famous" too. Nice try come up with something new...Janice **** was never of Gisele's status!!!! She got famous as a personality. #51 you will never be either, so don't worry. You are just an anonymous poster staring at pictures.

Chun LI

Bad picture of both.

amore411

I'd love to see what the posters here look like, lol. eek kidding!!

topstory

The only thing manly on Gisele is her nose. Her eye setting,small head,lips,smile are all very fem. Alessandra's eye's are manly as well as her long head. Alessandra is more of a cheap commercial model which yes does appeal more to the masses. Gisele looks too "haute couture" to appeal to horny men who only think Jenna Jameson look alikes are what is "hot".

wtf?

It's not a "bad pic" of Gisele, as someone posted. She is ugly. Always has been. Your face does not matter for runway...you simply have to be a hanger for the clothes. And that's what she was. The other one looks like a dude, too. To this day, most still wonder wtf Brady was thinking getting with manly Gisele.

bishounen_rio

Seriously? Ok, they put the worst pic of Gisele - women should be happy that even Gisele can look like Freddy Krueger sometimes - and make this competition... ¬¬

I luv the fact that came all these fugly-nerdy-people saying that Gisele and Alessandra have manly faces... as if...

In a bad they, these models walk on the runaway and get zillionaire... in a bad day, all the haters above visit tmz.com while eat some McBurger-mummy-i-hate-models (go read if is there anything new about Lindsay-Mad-Cow-Disease-Lohan!) NEXT...

Bethany

Lisa

Is it me or do they both have man faces? I'm not saying I'm any prettier or could be a model, but I'm just saying both these women have very masculine looking faces.

Lisa

Oh wow...I just went back and read the comments. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks they both have man faces.

Chris O.

@LISA...YET THEY BOTH STILL MAKE MORE MONEY THAN ANY OF YOU TRASHY WOMEN POSTING HERE.
SORRY, IM SURE YOUR BOYFRIENDS WOULD DUMP YOU FOR ONE OF THEM "MANLY" AS YOU SAY OR NOT!

steff

@ Simon @25

you wrote such a bull****.
Tom loves gisele madly.
They will never break up. She spoke very sweet about Tom in brasil last week

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments