Gisele vs. Alessandra

Who'd You Rather

2/2/2011 7:15 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Brazilian supermoms Gisele Bundchen, 30, and Alessandra Ambrosio, 29, both pranced down the runway at a fashion show in Sao Paulo on Sunday.

0201_rather_model

Question is ...

0202_sao_paulo_fashion_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

topstory

fat faces are gross and you are just used to seeing them more often. Its not cute, its just because there is an obesity epidemic going on and women are full of blubber. Thin women with size 14 faces are the weirdest thing I hav e ever saw, they look like they take cancer meds or have bulimia jaw. Watch gisele in motion she is always hotter.

topstory

I don't get all this masculine talk. The most beautiful people whether they are male or female have thin faces and high cheekbones (hence why they are mostly models,and fat faces you musn't look no further than your local grocery stores)aka common and average. Besides its irrelevant because I see more men with big fat meat heads which is a "manly" trait and women usually have smaller thin faces (well the pretty ones that is). These girls are thin and dainty. get over it fat slobs!

Chris O.

TRUST ME I LOVE ANGULAR GORGEOUS RUNWAY MODEL WOMEN.
I AM NOT INTO SOME FAT FLABBY WOMAN WITH EXTRA FAT ON HER BUT --
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH GISELE INNER THIGH?
SHE IS HOT BUT....MAYBE NOT THE BEST OUTFIT FOR HER BODY?
MAKES HER LOOK "BOXY." HAVING BABY RUIN WOMANS WAISTLINE ESPECIALLY IF THEYRE TINY IN THE MIDDLE. HAVE YUO SEEN TREE TRUNK WAIST ADRIANA LIMA?? NOW SHE HAS A FAT FACE WAITING TO BLOW UP EVEN FATTER

mel

love gisele

scott

Both are hot. Too many on here are way too picky, to a point of almost being cruel .

AverageGuy

Sorry, they both look way too manly for me.

RT

Gisele is married to Tom Brady. That one sentence sums up how stupid and ugly she is.

Paige

You're all pathetic. Gisele is one of the most famous supermodels EVER, she is obviously not ugly or fat. I'd love to see all of your thighs, I'm sure they're twice the size & have double the hail damage of Gisele's. & Ale is absolutely beautiful, & doesn't look sickly skinny, she is in shape & healthy. All of you are probably bitter that you don't look like them so you comment on here with mean things to say. THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO. They have feelings, so if you have nothing nice to say about them, don't say anything. They both have made millions off of their faces & bodies, so even if you don't see it, they are gorgeous.

Paige

LOL all of you commenting talking ****. 1st off, I'd love to see all of your thighs. Gisele's not perfect, NOBODY is & I'm sure her thighs & face are ALOT better looking then all of you. & Ale is absolutely goregous, everyone knows that. Seriously if you don't have anything nice to say, don't comment. They've made millions off their looks, they're obviously not ugly & definitely don't look like men. Gisele is one of the most famous supermodels EVER, so even if you can't see it, almost everyone else can...she's stunning. So rude everyone.

Florzinnha

whay do americans hate gisele?!

Bzlian

At Least Giselle isn't sleeping with Another's women's husband hahahahaha

Penny

Does anyone else think Giselle Bundchen has always looked much older than her "reported" age? I'm not saying she doesn't look good, but to me she does NOT look in her early 30s and hasn't for a very long time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5