Halle Berry's Baby Daddy Hurled 'N' Word at Her

2/2/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, called Halle the 'N' word, and routinely demeaned her with other vulgarities ... sources connected with Halle tell TMZ.

0201_halle_aubrey_EX_Getty_04

We're told ... in addition to calling her the "N" word, he would also call her a "f**king bitch" and other expletives.  And the vulgarities are not limited to face-to-face confrontations.  There are vulgar text messages as well.

As one source told TMZ, "He constantly demeaned her.  It was awful."

Gabriel's reps have not returned our calls.

Halle Berry

Bippy

She is one actress I really admire - but how could she have made such a mistake?? - If he called her names using those terms - someone ought to get a rope and hang the S.O.B.!!!!

Fred

Halle is the one who can't stay in a relationship. And every time her relationships fall apart, she starts badmouthing her ex's and claims some kind of abuse. There's got to be something wrong with her that she can't stay in a stable relationship. She must be a horror to be with. Sometimes pretty on the outside doesn't necessarily mean pretty on the inside.

Hahaha

so that's the new MO: if a guy dumps you attack him in the media and say he used the "n-word"...

that is so low Halle! I don't know Halle or GA but as many said, she seems to be the one with the problem here. She goes from one failed relationship to another. Bottom line: you're the problem here. At least for the sake of your daughter resolve this in private!

I doubt GA said that but if he did, Halle has to ask himself why she was dating someone like that. It's most likely a lie. I hope he gets custody for my guts says Halle is one sick ho! I think she thinks she's oh so hot and talented (Not!!!) and has to have her way no matter what! She's just a brat and an impossible diva! By attacking Aubry in the media, it shows that she's not able to control him in private...that is enough for me to wish she'd lose custody.
I mean she was trolling out around the world with her lovers and she can't take him having his own lovers. He's supposed to stay home and wait on her.
Shame on you for using the n-word card. I hate when people do that: Grigorieva or you Halle! I'm black and I'm sick of this kind of cheap and dirty politics

Halle is a Whacko

Jennifer

YOU SAID IT IN A NUTSHELL

MAYBE WORSE THAN BI-POLAR

Tellthetruth59

Halle is morphing into Oksana before our eyes.

She needs to pick and choose the names Aubry is alleged to have called her carefully. I would have believed it if Aubry allegedly called her a c.unt.

Bippy

If it is on TMZ and on the Internet - it has to be the GOSPEL TRUTH!!

Truth

WOW, TMZ IS DELETING COMMENTS LIKE CRAZY!! HARVEY IS ON HALLE BERRY'S PAYROLL. GO FIGURE. MONEY TALKS... ESPCIALLY IF U CAN PULL THE RACE CARD. THE OJ STRATEGY. EVENTUALLY IT GETS OLD. TOO BAD IT DINT WORK AGAINST WESLEY SNIPES WHO BITCH SLAPPED HER FOR REAL AND MADE HER DEAF IN ONE EAR. I WONDER WHY... MUST BE SHE TRIED PULLING THE SAME SHIZ ON HIM. JUST SAYIN.

Kaci

Next story is going to be about how he abused her physically and was afraid for her and her daughters life.

christy

Oh well.... She is really grasping now. I know there are 2-sides to every story. I feel sorry for her daughter
TMZ find something else to post. This has been your top story for 2 days

mija

The only 'n' I see is Gabriel. That's sad if he stooped down to cheap heat.

Victoria Rose

I hear violins with that race card.... Are there tears in the audience yet?? And she one a Oscar??? Apparently she has no clue on how to move a story forward without sounding but I don't believe parrots are writers either.

Miss Berry and her camp are out and front slinging whatever dirt they can create and stepping it in big time...... Miss Berry must think her daughter will never be able to read one day.

This is truly disgusting... A woman her age in on borrowed time in Hollywood... Tick Tock Tick Tock = time is up...

Atlantaguy

You know, it's kind of sad that all you have to do is SAY that a White man said the "N word", and poof - people are readying the lynch mob to toss him into the pit of snakes. Saying someone said something and someone actually saying something are two different things, and unless there's a voice mail or text that proves it, that's all it is - an accusation by someone who is angry at him - and what better way to get people against a White man who's dating a beautiful black star, than to say he used "that" word?

Let's not forget that Halle Berry was stopped in the middle of an intersection a while back while "under the influence of something", and that she leaves a young child behind for long periods of time to go do movies. Hardly an example of a shining Mommy if you ask me. Sounds like there are two sides of this drama.

Caroline

She somehow gets involved with these abusive or sex addict types -- really bad radar. Just like most people, I guess. You get married or have a kid, express and believe in your undying love, and that same person ends up being your verbal or physical punching bag.

AnnieSH

@Greg... The word Hon key is soooo old and outdated, I doubt any white person would be offended by it. I know I'm not. Such a silly-sounding word to begin with. As for Crac ker... What idiot thought of using that word to use as a being a racist word to describe whites? Were they stoned when they came up with it?

The only word that has ever offended me has been white. I'm not white. I'm peach-colored. :D

TheTruth

This is unbelievable! Damn near everyone on here says that she is lying...huh? That tells me all I need to know about alot of white people in this country. Damn shame!!