Halle Berry's Baby Daddy Hurled 'N' Word at Her

2/2/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, called Halle the 'N' word, and routinely demeaned her with other vulgarities ... sources connected with Halle tell TMZ.

0201_halle_aubrey_EX_Getty_04

We're told ... in addition to calling her the "N" word, he would also call her a "f**king bitch" and other expletives.  And the vulgarities are not limited to face-to-face confrontations.  There are vulgar text messages as well.

As one source told TMZ, "He constantly demeaned her.  It was awful."

Gabriel's reps have not returned our calls.

Halle Berry

Mafal

Joint custody is standard procedure in quebec, unless one of the parent is not a fit parent. He just asked for what was fair. I am from Montreal, I have never heard the N word from french canadians. It is not in the culture up here. French Canadians never had any issues with the black community. Quebec is a very open minded province. Espacially in the region where he comes from, I lived there for quite a long time and they are the nicest people you can meet. The big looser in this will be the child! I don't know why but parents always seem to forget about the child they say they want to protect. Thank god my mother did not do that, she let me make my own opinion, and now i have a great relathionship with both my parents.

Sowhat

She is so pathetic. Who cares even if he did say something at one time, that has nothing to do with the fact that he's probably a great father. It is his right to share custody of his daughter. She is so obviously attempting to use her fame & fortune to buy what she wants. I hope a judge gives him full custody. He' s gotta be more stable than she is.

Pam

Sorry Halle no matter how much you are loved before if you are black and have a dispute with someone white they all turn on you and make you the bad guy. Happens everytime, Kobe, OJ, Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods, Oprah, Barack etc etc. No matter how high you get you will always be the N word to them.

Allie

Totally agree with #495. No matter how much success a Black person achieves...some White people will still refer to you as the N word. If they do it to Oprah, President Obama, etc...you can just imagine how they treat the average Black person.

ESHANEUA

I love Hally. She is my favorite female actress, but her personal life sucks like breast milk. Hally, just leave men alone for a while and focus on you and your child.

Philia Burton

SHE SHOULD HAVE HAD HER BABY BY A BLACK MAN AND THE PERCENTAGE OF HIM BEING A RUN-A-WAY DEADBEAT DAD WOULD HAVE BEEN 80% OR BETTER AND THERE WOULD BE NO COURT BATTLE.

Timeless Wisdom

The Slur "CRACKER" stems from the name of slave forman whos job it was to "Crack The Wipp" on the backs of slaves who got out of line. Hence the word "CRACKER"!!!!

todd

I guess the truth hurts.

Tommy

I can't believe how many people are standing behind Gabriel Aubry and attacking Halle. I mean, to her credit, she pulled out of a movie deal out of concern for her child. The reason she went on and on about him on Oprah was apparently she thought he was one way and he wound up being a totally different way altogether.

Mikki

None of you have experienced a con man.... A Narcissist

Aly

Ok. So yeah, she may not care what race she is, and she may have made some slurs at Jews. I am Jewish. I don't condone it, and I don't condone her for it. She has made mistakes JUST LIKE US ALL. For one, abused individuals tend to get into abusive relationship cycles. I know this because I'm in school to become a psychologist. Pulling the race card isn't the LOW you are all talking of her stooping to. In this case it is a matter of being relevant. I don't think she really cares that she is called these things hence she stayed with him as long as she did and he sure as hell didn't pick it up overnight. However, it relates to her daughter. If he has a problem with the race, her daughter is part of her, and her race too. How is he going to treat her if he has no respect for her? Is he going to call her daughter the N-word when he "loses his temper" or feels pissed off about something? That's is when it comes into play. Maybe you should start looking at the bigger picture and not be so narrow minded. You don't know what happened, neither do I, but the fact is, there really are three sides and Gabriel brought on the custody battle, Gabriel is the one who made it public, and those of you who are saying she has paid people to tell her story, remember that his own friends have attested to her side. There is a child involved and those of you who are saying of wow Halle what will Nahla think about all this stuff when she hears it, what do you think she will think when she hears half the world called her mom a liar when she might have truly been terrified to go with her dad, if it is true, and she feels she is to blame for her moms defamation of character? Just something to think on.

kate

A bunch of people have bad relationship after relationship. Not uncommon at all. Halle is a public figure so we get to see all of her mistakes. Gabe is a male model, who was an orphan and grew up in foster care. He is not squeeky clean here, in fact he probably beats her to the mirror and get's all diva on her. And the N word gets used a lot everywhere, not unbelievable at all.

NINA

I think Halle is a basket case. She always seems to hook up with guys with issues. I believe that she has issues, too. Anybody who hooks up with her may want to think twice.

TM-What?

HALLE, YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND YOU AND I GUESS YOU WANT A GORGEOUS MAN AT YOUR SIDE. YOU'VE TRIED THEM ALL, BLACK, WHITE AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE TO COMPLETE THEM. BUT WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AND DONE, BE IT BLACK, WHITE, RED, YELLOW...DISAPPOINTMENTS ARE A GUARANTEE. (THIS IS TRUE IN ANY RELATIONSHIP)

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIND TRUE INNER-PEACE, A PEACE THAT YOU CAN ONLY FIND THROUGH JESUS, THE SON OF GOD. LEARN OF HIM AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH.

I KNOW YOU ARE IN THE PUBLIC EYE, BUT HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS IN PRIVATE. THIS HAS SPIRALED WAY OUT OF CONTROL. I THINK YOU AND GABRIEL WILL HAVE REGRETS IN THE END.

GOD BLESS YOU, GABRIEL AND THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY!

jne

i have known overweight women who have and are still having babies from their "spouses" and are called fat, ugly and stupid..etc. so why is it hard to believe he called her the "N" word? Slaves where inpregnated by their masters. We women should support each other because we have friends and we know the bull**** they go thru.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments