Halle Berry's Baby Daddy Hurled 'N' Word at Her

2/2/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, called Halle the 'N' word, and routinely demeaned her with other vulgarities ... sources connected with Halle tell TMZ.

0201_halle_aubrey_EX_Getty_04

We're told ... in addition to calling her the "N" word, he would also call her a "f**king bitch" and other expletives.  And the vulgarities are not limited to face-to-face confrontations.  There are vulgar text messages as well.

As one source told TMZ, "He constantly demeaned her.  It was awful."

Gabriel's reps have not returned our calls.

Halle Berry

Kathy

Yet Halle can make derogatory remarks about jews on the Leno show, say she is done dating "brothers" because they are crap, and pull a hit and run and not do any jail time! Sure I believe her she is just batsh*t crazy!!!

Chickeeta

tsk tsk tsk. OH Halle you disappoint me. When in doubt, play the race card. Yeah. I'm looking at you OJ and every other minority that wants gain public sympathy.

I officially now have a hate on for this mongrel.

RODOLFO

Listen peps. I’m a single dad and there are a lot of us now a day. I’m tired women protecting kids from us monsters. Halle Berry is stooping really low. Her status is lowering rapidly. She just wanted leverage! All about $$$ what about the child???

KET

As someone who, years ago, struggled to leave an abusive (both physically and emotionally) relationship, this is sickening to me. The reason I struggled was because I had no financial stability and had a child to support (abusive relationships are often defined in part by the abuser limiting access to money as a means of control). I do not believe in blaming victims--but when you are this wealthy--with the financial resources to support yourself AND get therapy--you lose the sympathy card when you make the same mistake over and over again--particularly when you have a child. She can't have it both ways. If she is such a wonderful mother (only trying to protect her child in this custody battle), why one earth would she have had a child with a low life like she is now claiming he is? And have had her child subjected to this kind of awful behavior. It is either not true or it is unacceptable that she keeps letting herself get into these kinds of relationships (particularly now that there is a child involved).

charlets

doesn't matter, I'd take her and all the **** she could ever throw at me, as long as I could be slamming her regularly...

pheonix41

This behavior is so typical of Halle Berry. This woman started out in black movies and after she "made it" she has nothing to
do with black people. Now she's pulling the race card. This is complete bull****!

Nicki

Not buying it Halle, stop the smear campaign on Gabriel!! It's cleary you with the issues. Let this man be father to his child!!He cleary loves his daughter. We can all see through your smoke screen.

mousetrap

She must have really pissed him off.

francesmomto3

Sooo throwing the BS flag on this one.

Bertha

So What......She is grasping..I used to like her..now I don't ..she can't keep her man ever..control freek.I am black and I call my sisters,,,the n word..so what

Kaci

Ket:

Nicely put..and I am sorry to hear that you went thru that crisis in your life and proud of you (even though I dont know you) that you were strong enough to get yourself out.

:D

janet

C'mon, enough with the baby daddy crap.

Aubry is the male version of Ox G. Of course he claims Berry is a nut case, Abury want's full custody and oh, let's guess he will want child support from Berry.

frankel

halle berry is so low for this. nothing worked to gain public sympathy so now she's using 'the race/racist' card. trashing her babies father. i hope her little girl grows up to resent her lying, crazy ass.

Claudia

Publishing this without proof (and I'm sorry in this day and age post-Mel Gibson rage , that MEANS TAPED CONVERSATIONS) is just giving Halle exactly what she needs to railroad this guy = misguided public opinion. Its not right; if he wants to spend time with his kid LET HIM. He may not be perfect but we sure know SHE ISNT. This is what's called doing it for your kid. And I truly believe this is a lie. She really should be ashamed of herself. Fight fair or don't do this at all. And I bet this was a preemptive strike because he's about to come out with some real doozies about WHO SHE REALLY IS. Just wait.

ashli

next theres gunna be a sex tape "leaked" ...