Halle Berry's Baby Daddy Hurled 'N' Word at Her

2/2/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, called Halle the 'N' word, and routinely demeaned her with other vulgarities ... sources connected with Halle tell TMZ.

0201_halle_aubrey_EX_Getty_04

We're told ... in addition to calling her the "N" word, he would also call her a "f**king bitch" and other expletives.  And the vulgarities are not limited to face-to-face confrontations.  There are vulgar text messages as well.

As one source told TMZ, "He constantly demeaned her.  It was awful."

Gabriel's reps have not returned our calls.

Halle Berry

CARIB

I do not believe this for a second. Halle's camp is working overtime to draw sympathy for her; similar to her running to Oprah Winfrey to cry over Eric and the "betrayal" she felt. Question of the moment, where is Olivier Martinez? Dropped her arse in a hot minute didn't he. Did he do a "hit it and quit it" with her? All the media outlets are giving this case coverage, siding with her and making her out to be the victim (which she thrives on). I do not believe her to be the victim but rather the instigater; her track record makes it difficult to believe her. He called her the "N" word while they were dating, having sex, creating a child together...He called her the N word but is fighting for his child that is, by new wave math, 25% black....hmmmmmmm FYI, her giving up her role in that upcoming movie is a blessing...Katherine Heigl would do a better job any day.

Rosie

So the Baby Daddy character assassination has begun. Oksana, is that you?

KTD

Oh please. Play the race card some more, Halle. It's getting old and tired, just like you.

Gogo

Come on now, Halle, we are now playing the racist card?? Puleeeeaaasssseeeee

Kelly

OK, I wasn't sure how long it would take, but I knew the race card would be played by Halle sooner or later to gain sympathy and support. Low Halle, really low. I seriously doubt he ever called her the "N" word...hell why would she have stayed with him? Can't blame him for calling her a B***h though...she is acting like one.

Seems he is taking the high road in the best interest of his daughter....sounds like a respectable decent father to me.

I'm curious to see her "text" proof....somehow I think it will get lost.

Pimpcessa

Now, I can't even make myself say that word as I find it disgusting, and I doubt seriously that it's true that he said that. But I think that by her putting this out there to the press is even more disgusting, yet it seems to be her MO when a relationship goes south. She is always playing the victim role and I'm not sure why.

But I can't stop thinking about that awards show where she was on stage with that comedian, I can't remember his name but he's a great actor and starred as Ray Charles in the movie "Ray". Is it Jamie fox?? Anyway, watching her grind on him and stick her tongue down his throat, on stage in front of millions of viewers, was when my opinion of her changed. I couldn't help but wonder what was going through Gabriels mind watching his "Baby Momma" do that. And then the hit and run incident...

And I guess, because of that, from that point on I have seen her through different eyes. I just don't think that this woman is nearly as sweet and respectable as she is perceived to be. And to publically pull the race card on the father of your child is not something that I believe to be beneath her anymore...at least in my eyes.

It is a shame as I really thought this was a woman that had her **** together, but just had bad luck when it came to love. I have completely changed my opinion as of late. Not that it would matter to Ms Berry though....

Media manipulation

Well Played Halle Berry

Vesna

I think woman needs a professional help. She is vindictive nasty B... She is mental. You can tell looking at her. She is pretty but NASTY NASTY NASTY

Kelly

She picked a good looking white man with desirable white features to father her child and now she wants him gone. She'll marry black but only wanted a white man to father her child so it would look more like her. Now she is trashing him to keep her little mini-me all to herself....sick.

uma

Sorry Halle Berry we don't believe you. You are dragging the poor guy through the mud because you couldn't control him with your money. If Gabriel Aubry is a racist then pay him his stud fee and let him go. After you hooked up with Aubry you told the whole world that you will never marry again. What do you expect the poor man to do, sit around and play your concubine for life. Halle you are such a fre$king bi$ch.

BarbieJean

I don't see how he could even be considered racist, even if he had called her that. He has a kid with her, must not be too racist? Action speaks louder than words and is what should be most considered.

Brownee

I believe it,he said it and we as black people need to stand by her.

T

Surprised since I thought he was from Toronto, Ontario, the melting pot of the world. Men always act like *******s when you don't want them anymore....

miz

Halle better agree to shared joint custody NOW before it gets really ugly because she is not going to come out smelling like a rose.
Unless they got solid proof he's an Unfit father she will lose big time. Not only as a mother but also in the court of Public Opinion.
There is plenty more about her that is already Public Fact that she is Unstable and Controlling.
She's going to give herself a Nervous Breakdown and blame it on him.
2 Prior Hit and Runs. Being Suicidal. Short term failed marriages. and on and on.

Stop while you're ahead before the rest of the dirt gets out there.

Thomas

1) If true, Ms. Berry seems to be getting with men who crap on her. She needs professional help to look for different kind of man.
2) All these men who crap on her are good looking, so it's just as true for men as for women; 'pretty is as pretty does,' meaning what's on the inside is most important. If she wasn't so shallow, maybe she could pick a better kind of man.