Ex of Halle Berry's Ex Warns of Hoochies on the Side

2/2/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A woman who dated Gabriel Aubry just before Halle Berry hooked up with him tells TMZ ... she warned Halle ... Gabriel was a money-grubbing dog who had a thing for very young women.

0201_aubrey_audio_launch_EX
Page Bogart -- an investment banker --  tells TMZ, "Gabriel's entire motivation has always been money," adding, "I tried to warn Halle early on but I guess she didn't want to believe it."

Page, who dated Gabriel five years ago, says he raged at her -- accusing her of leaking unflattering information about him to the media  -- and she gave us one of his voicemails to make her point.

Page says she saw Halle at a Miami Beach golf club and told her all about Gabriel, to no avail.

Page says she knows when Gabriel started dating Halle, "He had a few Latin hoochies on the side," but Halle wouldn't hear about it.

Sincerity

I have to wonder what else is going to start creeping out of the woodwork??? Gabriel Aubry was probably forced to sign a "confidentiality agreement" during or after his relationship with Halle Berry but his former lovers can "LET IT ALL HANG OUT"!!! Anybody he's pissed off or crossed is going to start running to the tabloids with whatever juicy stories they can substantiate. This just may be the "TIP OF THE ICEBERG"! TIMES ARE HARD AND PEOPLE NEED CASH!!!

Miss

Am I the only person who doesn't see how him having many girlfriends translates to him being a bad father who shouldn't share custody of his daughter with Halle? Halle's never sat well with me after that DUI where she killed a child.

Kelly

@ Halle is Whacko

1)This seems way too personal to you.

2) You're right, he's a male model. Woo Hoo, big deal.

As for me I'd rather have a real man. One that isn't afraid to mess his hair up, sweat, and doesn't wear make up.
I'm not into the "pretty boy" type.

You have your opinion, I have mine.
It would be best to leave it at that.

Hmmm, how much kickback are you getting to bash Halle??

miz

Unless Aubry got some kind of huge financial settlement once he split from Halle why would he have signed a Confidentially Agreement???

It wasn't like he was a nobody. He makes his own living as a high paid model and I assume doesn't rely on Halle for financial support.

It might be a different story if he gets custody and she has to pay child support.

janet

He's the male version of Ox. Looking for money. He's a model, goes on shoots all the time. What makes him any better then what he accuses Berry of? After 2 years now going for Paternity? Want's custody now? Nice try.

Fine, joint custody and Aubry pays for his part of the custody. If he is so concerned that would not even be a question.

shiela

I love these hollywood woman who think their men will never cheat on them.. Please! I know woman can be caddy but if someone told me those things I would be more apt not to get pregnant... I always thought Halle was hot but sooo stupid.. It's apparent her beauty hasn't faded but her dumb is definately forever...

janet

If it wasn't for Berry, Aubry who?

mija

Of course he's the loon. That's pretty clear from the get go. I am surprised Halle has so many haters. Talk about jealous!

Tellthetruth59

My dog has farts that sound angrier than Aubry on that audio. Yeah, that was really skeery. Mel needs to show Little Lord Fauntleroy how it's done. Sheesh.

LWC

#17 Newsflash....no one was ever killed from either one of Halle's hit and runs. It was never proven she was drunk or had a diabetic reaction or both even though we assume so. The woman that was injured, she paid her medical bills and did her community service.Quit bitching.

#18 thank you! Some do take this crap personal.

Confidentially agreement for doing the deed etc. Known fact he did benefit many ways from their arrangement.

Who cares if the skank is bitter or wants to help Halle further.

ZenC

This smacks of Halle's doing. So convenient that this woman comes out now. She probably sent Halle the recording, and Berry hung onto it just in case. She's trying to smear Gabe and now going about it in a way so that it doesn't look like her doing. She's f'ing nuts and if anyone doesn't deserve custody of that kid, it's her. Psychos sucks. Halle is a loser.

Team Gabriel.

tonia

OK I just heard that "angry" rant. PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE I WAS EXPECTING A MEL GIBSON RANT!!!!! Message to Page Bogart-BITCH PLEASE!!!! YOU NEED A TAKE A HUGE SPOONFUL OF STFU AND GO SOMEWHERE AND SIT DOWN!!!! IT'S OBVIOUS HALLE AKA "PSYCHO BITCH FROM HELL" PAID YOUR "INVESTMENT BANKING" ASS OFF!!!!! Oh and Page-YOU'RE NOT AN "INVESTMENT BANKER"! YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU CAN SPELL INVESTMENT OR BANKER!!! BYE BITCH(PAGE) AND GO SOMEWHERE AND SIT DOWN!!!!!

maggie

would love to hear halle's angry rant - i bet it's 100 times worst. at least he said it in a fairly calm voice and he probably had every right to be angry. this blonde chick sound like a psycho - who the hell keeps a voicemail that is 5 years old??? bitter much?

yessir

He's kevin federline. He wants custody so he can get child support. Kevin gets 20k from Britney per month.

HarlotO'Hara

oh page...your ho clock is ticking 15, 14, 13, 12......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments