Lindsay Lohan Case Goes to the D.A.

2/2/2011 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Lindsay Lohan necklace case has officially been turned over to the L.A. County D.A.'s Office -- which will now decide whether or not to file charges against the actress for allegedly stealing a $2,500 piece from a jewelry store.

0202_lilo_BN_TMZ_01

As we told you before -- sources familiar with the LAPD investigation say the case against Lindsay is "strong."  One source says criminal charges are "likely."

Lindsay is adamant she did NOTHING wrong.

0202_lidsay_lohan_accessories_fame_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

tippy katz

She MAY be able to stop drinking and using drugs, but you can't cure narcissistic personality disorder. Does she have it? Lots of celebs do. She certainly has the need for attention, the sense of entitlement and superiority (the FU on her nail at her trial!?).
I had to deal with a client with npd. So arrogant, condescending, could not take responsibility for her actions. Charmed the pants off people she thought she could manipulate for things. Look up the symptoms--you probably know at least one true narcissist.

Gwendolyn

why is TMZ so obsessed with Lilo. she is not making movies or doing anything else that shows up on other popular celebrity websites. maybe tmz should give her a job. TMZ seems to be the only entity intersted in her.Maybe TMZ is on the decline.

Angel

YA' KNOW...

IM GOING TO BE REAL FRANK HERE.

BEING A F8CK UP, AND ADDICT IS ONE THING. I HAVE COMPASSION FOR THOSE ADDICTED, I TRULY DO. I AM INTELLIGENT AND I HAVE COMPASSION, WITH BOTH, MIND PROGRESSION,

HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ONE THING I CAN NOT STAND IN A PERSON IS....STICKY-FINGERS, AND I DON'T MEAN FROM CRACK-HEAD SAMANTHA, EITHER!

LINDSAY, YOU'RE GOING DOWNTOWN, CHARLIE BROWN. THE NERVE AND GALL AFTER EVERYONE HELPED YOU, YOU'RE MAKING LOOT AGAIN, AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO STEAL? WHEN MOST OF THE COUNTRY IS FLAT BROKE.

ENOUGH, WE KNOW YOU DID IT, LAPD KNOWS,

YOU'RE TOAST. YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY SPEND TIME IN JAIL, THE ONLY THING THAT MIGHT SAVE YOUR BUTT IS THE FACT THAT CALIFORNIA SUX MONKEY DIX AND THEY LET CHILD RAPIST OUT BY THE HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS, AND WITH THE JAILS FULL WITH THOUSANDS OF GANG MEMBERS EACH DAY, AND THEY ARE LETTING HARD-CORE FELONS FLEE, YOU MAY NOT SERVE TIME. BUT, ANYWHERE ELSE YOU WOULD BE IN FOR AT LEAST 6MTHS - 1 YEAR, AFTER YOUR HISTORY.

CALIFORNIANS:

IF YOU WANT HER OR ANY OTHER HARDENED CRIMINAL TO SPEND ANY TIME IN PRISON, YOU BEST MAKE ROOM AND STRAIGHTEN UP YOUR EVER-SO-LIBERAL STATE.
WHEN YOU LET CHILD RAPISTS OUT LEFT AND RIGHT, YOU TAXPAYERS SHOULD NOT WHINE ONE BIT, HELP CHANGE YOUR LAWS, WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR MOANING AND B*TCHING. IT IS NOT LINDSAY'S FAULT YOUR SYSTEM IS TOTAL BULLSH*T. IT IS NOT ABOUT MONEY AND POWER, ARE YOU ALL MORONS? DO YOU READ? EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT CALIFORNIA BEFORE YOU MAKE IGNORANT COMMENTS. SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL!

BLAME YOUR SENATORS, ETC....

brooklynmom

Why is this so hard to decide. Let me walk out of a store with a necklace. I would be in jail. She's no different. These people get away with too much. I can't deal with fame let me do drugs and go to rehab (a million times). Please let her a** try my life for a while. SMDH

Uh

Comforting to know they both use the same "sources" and each other. Grow up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5