Brazilian Cab Driver Sings JUST LIKE MJ!!!

2/2/2011 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In another world, this Brazilian cab driver could've been the biggest pop star that ever lived -- because dude can sing JUST LIKE Michael Jackson. You have to watch this!!!

020211_taxi_mj_video

The MJ-alike has already built a solid following on YouTube -- racking up more than 600,000 views.

Hopefully the guy who shot the video left him a solid tip.

MJJ

Wow excellent!
He really sound like Michael, even the same laugh at the end.

Ok Mike, stop to play, we know that you wanted to live a normal life but shamone! take off the mask and comeback from Brazil xD

UIlquer

Hello guys I am Brazilian I am very proud to be Brazilian
one more thing that I tell him ta voceis all singing with his voice even have neither a tape hidden behind not playing, he even sings you can see a report from the Brazilian Chi, l CANTAN it to people and father of pro MJ is ok no more talking ta so he opened his mouth and have a tape playing. in addition we enter the tale of him on YouTube to see you guys it has several video singing

Tom

Tonite , Jean Walker ( His brazilian artist name )made an appearance in a Nacional brazilian tv show.The TV studios sound was profissional and maybe the show will appear in youtube in high definition quality tomorrow.The brazilian tv show called PANICO.

Bastos

There are some people who think it's playback. Not. For the first time in my life seen someone imitating the voice of Myth. The guy has performed live on TV yesterday in a program called "PANIC". Maybe God had waiting for Michael to die after giving this gift to all fans of the world.

Bastos

You're mistaken. We know him. He performed live on TV yesterday here in Brazil.

lidy

I will not pretend I saw him sing and I shiver and has over a twm more ... he sang for joe jackson in his coming to my country!here also has talented people, with an unusual talent! with a golden voice

♥♥Adriana♥♥

Gostei muitoooo! Mas o que me deixa mais emocionada é ver o trabalho do nosso "Rei"sendo valorizado assim dessa forma.
Eu achei muiiiito lindo,pois o Pânico geralmente zoa com tudo, e nesse caso, eles adoraram!O Vesgo chegou a dizer que era de arrepiar de tão bom.Fico muito feliz quando vejo isso.Amoooooooooo............

☺"Karoline"☺

Olá !!! :D

Eu amei... Simplesmente perfeito ... Fico muito feliz por ver tantos talentos aqui do Brasil, principalmente aqueles que cantam as músicas de MJ ...♥

Um dia eu também vou cantar e tocar músicas de MJ ... ♥♥♥ ;D

Beijos para todos ....

Daniel

Yes, it's true. I've saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my ears. And btw, its my Real Life Cousin. So to the ones that not belive, just go to youtube and see another videos, like the "Capela".

Mary

WOW! Amazing! He will most definitely be picked up by somebody out there. NO DOUBT, he does sound like MJ. I was totally blown over and IMPRESSED.

claudio

this "idiot"mr fan mj forever:was in all brazilian live shows .not with a tape but with his talent and fan of mj.jealousy kills.

BRForever

I am just laughing here. I am from Brasil, you know... and I can tell you 4 sure that it is not a playback. If you don't believe me, search in Youtube for 'Pânico na TV Jean Walker'. He sang LIVE in the TV show, and if you are still doubting, search for his other videos (:

camila

For this stupid guy that said there's a tape , or he's doing playback, dude, F... off! He's the real deal, I saw him in person and he's awesome.

Leandro Liveyra

Wow! Amazing guys! He´s really an alive tribute to MJ! People who get this talent are blessed by God... Go on, dude!

Luciana

I´m brazilian and this guy is really amazing!!!

O Brasil ama Michael Jackson demais e estamos orgulhosos em ter um brasileiro prestando essa belíssima homenagem.

L.O.V.E