Cheesy 'Idol' Couple

Total Posers?!?

2/3/2011 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They make Heidi and Spencer seem like Liza and David Gest ... but sources connected to the super-corny couple on last night's "American Idol" tell us the whole cheesy relationship appears to be an act.

Jacqueline Dunford and Nick Fink
Nick Fink and Jacqueline Dunford claimed they've been dating ever since they met in their college choir ... but an "Idol" spy who spent a bunch of time with the wannabe "power couple" in Hollywood tells us they never "acted" like a couple when the cameras weren't rolling.

Our source tells us, "It was very obvious that Jacqueline had no interest in Nick whatsoever" ... noting they were never seen kissing or holding hands during the downtime.

However, we spoke with Nick's father -- who adamantly stated the couple has been together for at least 8 months and are "madly in love."

So, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Shay

I know gay men that act straighter than him. I think she's his cover story... Just sayin.

Michael Knight

Dude was totally gay.

leisure inc

First!!!!! I am sure that Nick gay lover is not happy with his act

MP

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's gaydar was pinging last night.

ted

My gaydar just went off the charts!

jason

Whatever they were, they were *totally* annoying.

The girl didn't really have the musical goods; the guy did.

I'm liking this season so far, but if it were the old Idol, only the guy would have made it through.

Gay Parade

The second I saw that guy on screen I was like he is TOTALLY GAY. I have gay friends who are straighter than this guy.

Mike

GAy GAY GAY AGAYAGAGAGAG GAAAAAYYYYYYY! but shes hot and I got somthing for her

LaToya Jackson

He is SO gay!! .. *Just say'in

artie help

this is a real love, it's obvious the way she looks over his shoulder when he's talking ot her.

Bubbles The Chimp

My gaydar exploded seeing that guy lastnite. It was all an act pretending he was straight. What a clown.

AS

Oh total posers...if you had seen them last night...both had good voices but the way they allowed themselves to be showcased? POSERS to the highest degree...So, they got their 15 minutes...please IDOL producers, can them ASAP. Your viewing audience really doesn't want to see this prolonged...Lose 'em ASAP!!!

Mikey

He's gay.

jrm523

OMG... my gaydar was deafening last night. DH and I both were speaking to the TV that he was gay, gay, and even more gay. I didn't buy for a second that they were a "couple"... um..hello... did you see that HORRID ackward kiss they shared? He looked like he wanted to puke!!!! lol

TMP

The second they came on the screen, I told my husband that they were the fakest thing I've ever seen on this show. We both saw the guy and said "Dude, he's gay!". There is nothing wrong with that at all, but the entire segment looked, felt and came off as an act. Really tacky.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments