Natalie Portman -- Just Me and My Fetus

2/3/2011 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Natalie Portman showed off her bulging maternal instincts as she left a restaurant in L.A. on Thursday.

Natalie Portman Pregnant

The 29-year-old Oscar nominee is due this summer.

1014_startin_to_show_footer

C

She is at least 6 or 7 months already. I can't stand her. Shhe cannot act. Her voice is annoying as hell. She got pregnant by a friggen ballerina? WTF

irish35

It's a boy!

irish35

This is what our world, our country, our society has come to; picking on a pregnant women, dissecting her appearance, her pregnancy, her acting, her voice, her body proportions etc. What a sick sick world we have become.

wow ew

I have 0 respect for this homewrecking wench. I'm sure her "fiance" is just a gold digger looking for fame and wealth from her and I am pretty damn sure she could get any man she wanted but she choose that douchebag instead. I feel bad for her kid that his mother is such a slut.
I really hope she does not win an oscar. She doesn't deserve it.

DJ

I think it's f'en hysterical how many girls are hating on her like she's a hippo or something...yeah, how many of us were at our best during our first or any other pregnancy, we all looked like swollen fat sows and she looks great for however far along she is. She's going to be a mother and her body will bounce back and look bada** like it did before so stop hating and congratulate her for working hard fatties. And this is coming from a mom of 4 that isn't perfect either, but can appreciate another female that's nourishing her baby but will still look better than 99% of the female population in this country while not giving a s**t what any of us think.

Luis

Eww, she's fat!

DJ

@ #60..., I'm from NM (grew up and lived there 26 years) and every time I visit, I realize how RUDE the people are, along with being GHETTO and stuck on themselves...it's funny how your perception changes when you move away, I am always homesick til I arrive back in the Land of Entrapment. Although Texas has it's issues, I'm happy to be in a place where you can smile and say hi to the staff at the hotels and restaurants and grocery stores and get the same in return. Maybe she was just returning the favor and reflecting on the Santa Fe attitude! Leave the state and maybe you'll get it too.

TMP

OF COURSE SHE’S FARTHER ALONG THEN SHE CLAIMS.
She met this guy filming Black Swan TEN months ago. HE had a fiancée/live in girlfriend of three years. Clearly they had a case of “failure to use a condom”… but to take the stigma out of getting knocked up, they got engaged. Don’t get me wrong… fast relationships are your own business, and I don’t believe that you have to be married to have a kid.. But getting married because you’re pregnant is never a good idea. I think it’s kind of obvious that she’s much farther along than she claims and is due much sooner than she says. In a couple months here, she’ll give birth to a perfectly healthy, 8 lb baby that’s “two months premature”. So much for all her preachy crap about being in a long healthy, loving relationship, and getting married before you have kids.

AJFS

We have to wait until the summer to find out if JarJar Binks is really the father!

Maniac Liberal

She looks fantastic. And thank you, TMZ, for using the medically accurate and politically-neutral term for her fetus. If only all news organizations would follow your lead!

JLo on Steroids

she is carrying a life inside her. she isnt "letting herself go" get a grip on reality.

Jackie

TMZ...You are so ignorant. "Fetus"? and yeah Davey boy you are right...."Unborn child" is what it should be called.

Tex

She looks very beautiful in this state. Good luck mom!

Shiloh13

I just love her! I think she is tiny but she has really kept herself covered for a while so this looks like a shock. So many celebrities are pregnant right now!

Eastender

LOL a fetus? Looks like a full grown baby in there :) If she's not due until this summer, she must be having quads ;)