Oksana Grigorieva's Ex Bodyguard Too Sick to Testify

2/3/2011 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's secrets are safe for now -- her former bodyguard is calling in sick and will miss his deposition in her child custody battle with Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0203_kristian_oksana_tmz_Ex

Kristian Herzog was scheduled to testify under oath Friday -- but according to sources with knowledge of the case ... he just called lawyers on both sides to say he's under the weather and will not be there.

As TMZ first reported, Herzog is now siding with Mel ... saying Oksana is grossly exaggerating or downright lying about the alleged domestic violence incident.

We're told the deposition has not been rescheduled ... but considering how much Herzog knows about Oksana -- he was with her constantly for months -- you can bet both sides want a chance to grill him.

KM

Shuffle Demon

LOL....he should have had his shots before entering a foreign body

M. Gabriel

Absolutely ridiculous!

ohreally

I think he is buying extra time to get a deal on his book....

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

LORI being one of the first 'fish' to display the 'feeding frenzy' characteristics. LOL!

Shuffle Demon

Uh Oh...a story about this broad...let the "team Mel" moron parade commence!

Hey "therock" got your team assembled? Did you put out the BAT SIGNAL?...

I really think that the TMZ guys get bored and throw this crap on here so they can watch the feeding frenzy on these comment sections!

And TEAM "THEROCK" gives them hours and hours of entertainment...ahhahahhahhaaa

Posted at 5:25 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Lori
-------------------------------------------------------------
This messgae brought to you by Team OxyMoron

KM

M. Gabriel

That was not you hon I was talking about...Halle Berry's ex...the new borderline racist.....not you...lol

dprice

team Mel? Team Ox?

How are there any teams here? This chick is an obvious liar. She has been caught in multiple mistruths and she has changed her story several times. I understand at the beginning of this, and after hearing the tapes, how you could side with OX. But after seeing this whole escapade unfold, how anyone still believes this chick is a battered woman is beyond me.

fuddyduddy

I'm sure they'll get his deposition.

Tellthetruth59

This messgae brought to you by Team OxyMoron

Posted at 5:29 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Shuffle Demon
-------------------

It's someone that needs to get laid in a major way. I doubt it's Ox. Ox still has Jimmy and Putz.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 5:29 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Sam
------------------------------------------------------------
I was totally having a Psychobabble flashback the moment I read Lori's comment...lol...

Bippy

Probably all of his lies have his guts twisted in a knot - ya know the TRUTH can be a very BITTER PILL!!

KM

Posted at 5:31 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Bippy

for Ox yes it is

M. Gabriel

M. Gabriel

Posted at 5:30 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by KM
*************************************************************

LOL, Someone told me already! You should have seen my face, I was so confused ... LOL!

KM

M. Gabriel

I'm sorry...I did post to you when I got home but you were gone...lol...

Shuffle Demon

Well ROL's spin should be worth a laugh...I am sure there creative writers (OxSanity and HorrorDitz) are already sitting around the table with their box of wine drumming up the next creative press release that can be attributed to sources