Oksana Grigorieva's Ex Bodyguard Too Sick to Testify

2/3/2011 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's secrets are safe for now -- her former bodyguard is calling in sick and will miss his deposition in her child custody battle with Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0203_kristian_oksana_tmz_Ex

Kristian Herzog was scheduled to testify under oath Friday -- but according to sources with knowledge of the case ... he just called lawyers on both sides to say he's under the weather and will not be there.

As TMZ first reported, Herzog is now siding with Mel ... saying Oksana is grossly exaggerating or downright lying about the alleged domestic violence incident.

We're told the deposition has not been rescheduled ... but considering how much Herzog knows about Oksana -- he was with her constantly for months -- you can bet both sides want a chance to grill him.

Tellthetruth59

Uh Oh...a story about this broad...let the "team Mel" moron parade commence!

Hey "therock" got your team assembled? Did you put out the BAT SIGNAL?...

I really think that the TMZ guys get bored and throw this crap on here so they can watch the feeding frenzy on these comment sections!

And TEAM "THEROCK" gives them hours and hours of entertainment...ahhahahhahhaaa

Posted at 5:25 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Lori
---------------

Speaking of moron parades... you seem to be stalking therock. Shouldn't you be concerning yourself with that gilded piece of pubic hair Lindsay stole/borrowed/who gives a rat's azz and was wearing around her freckled neck?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

SD: only a matter of time until she appears :P

M. Gabriel

I'm sorry...I did post to you when I got home but you were gone...lol...

Posted at 5:37 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by KM
****************************************************************

Thank you sweetheart! I did read it a little while ago and felt bad about my lack of knowledge/interest in the Halle Berry story. As confused as I was, I was still certain it wasn't me but wanted to know "who" ... that's why I asked. Forgive me if I caused you any grief.

Tellthetruth59

Was there ever going to be a depo? Did Kris make it up? Did Gibson's attorneys decide to reschedule since Herzog announced the date, time and address of the alleged depo on an internet gossip board? You gotta wonder...

Curious

Howdy Gang :)

So, um, which "source" called this in? Mr. Mel's team has always been quiet. I can't really see an advantage for Miss Oksana. So my only guess would be Mr. Kris or his lawyer.

Has anyone heard from our friends Far The Fuhk Away yet?

Annie

Good things come to those who wait - We are waiting Kris!! When you give your testimony, the wait will have been worth it!

realist

Horse Pucky - Ptui, Ptui, Ptui.

Abe

How many times did that Russian skank have to **** her bodyguard to make him "sick"?

x

kali

How convenient.
Further negotiating a book deal or even something with Horoditz?

I think I distrust him even more now but hey, thats just me :)

KM

M. Gabriel

Not a problem, I didn't want you to wonder WTF...

fuddyduddy

Was it fishy when Mel didn't make it to his deposition because he was out of the country?

Was it fishy when they had trouble rescheduling Mel's deposition?

Was it fishy then? Please explain the difference between Mel not making HIS depositions and KH not being able to make his tomorrow?

realist

Azlee - - you here? WTF? Not buying this unless he has a note from his mother.

big chief

"Oksana Grigorieva’s former bodyguard, Kristian Herzog, has completed a tell-all book about his ex-employer and her volatile relationship with Mel Gibson.

Herzog is now hoping he can make a book deal and is shopping around his rough draft. "

KM

Fuddy

I think Mel's cir***stance is a little different...IMO...His trip was planned and we just got a nasty article pretending that Mel was avoiding it....I do find this fishy though, sorry to disagree...I hope we are all wrong for Mel's sake.

Lori

LORI being one of the first 'fish' to display the 'feeding frenzy' characteristics. LOL!
Posted at 5:29 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Sam
======================================================

No just taking the first jab at ALL of the people who find every nugget of information about this W H O R E and the A S S H O L E Mel Gibson.
Seems you all forget that HE is the one who picked up this used up piece of trash and impregnated her...hope he gets PICKED CLEAN by this vulture just for his stupidity ALONE...

Carry on "TEAMS"