'That's So Raven' Star -- Handcuffed By Police

2/3/2011 9:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tyrone Burton -- who starred in "That's So Raven" and "The Parent 'Hood" -- was handcuffed this afternoon in L.A. on suspicion of hocking bootleg DVDs ... TMZ has learned.

0203_Tyrone_Burton_infdaily_exd
Burton was selling the discs on a sidewalk in Hollywood when cops busted him -- but law enforcement sources tell us, they didn't find any evidence that he had broken the law ... so they let him go.

That's soooo not Raven.

turbogod

From what I read doing a web search he was in that location selling "HIS OWN" DVD, not bootlegged DVDs.

Brittany

I bet he wasn't selling anything, I bet he was just a black guy in the "wrong" kind of clothes, hanging around Hollywood... And then you guys decided to run the story. Awesome!

keet3p0

that's my peoples... he wasn't bootlegging.. he was grinding... ya'll just haten cause he's from Boston the hood and watch what you say ya lil punk ass blogger...3

Captain America

If he put out a rap CD and made put that on the cover he would sell 100,000 albums.

Lindsey

Are you sure this wasn't apart of a music video shoot on the LA streets? That look on his face, so sensual

who-me

Anybody with white kicks and embroidered jeans should not be allowed to act tough

Tea

Girl, 1st Of all, I dont recall him being in 'TSR' and if he was he SURELY wasn't a star. 2nd So he is INNOCENT? Why is the story up? I can't help but to think it is because he is black. Besides TMZ, as lame as they are, are getting LAMER, I swear that one day I hoped on here and as I scrolled down the homepage EVERY SINGLE STORY was 'Charlie Sheen' and 'Lindsey Lohan'. the need to come up with an update system, there is no need for reading the SAME person's story OVER & OVER.

tony

I think the cops were selling the bootleg dvds and then arrested him because was going to tell on them.

whocares

HEY # 5 WHINER..UR IN THE PUBLIC..TOO BAD..SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET IN UR CAVE !! U MAKE AN ASS OF UR SELF IN PUBLIC..OL..WELL

Anne S.

Calling him a "That's So Raven" star is a stretch...he's not even listed on their imdb page.

Deedee

This guy did not have a role on That's so Raven...What is good Harvey? Do all black people look alike?

Sarcia

dag all that money he made?

what's happenings to these celebity these days?

Sarcia

I don't even remember him

Sarcia