'That's So Raven' Star -- Handcuffed By Police

2/3/2011 9:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tyrone Burton -- who starred in "That's So Raven" and "The Parent 'Hood" -- was handcuffed this afternoon in L.A. on suspicion of hocking bootleg DVDs ... TMZ has learned.

0203_Tyrone_Burton_infdaily_exd
Burton was selling the discs on a sidewalk in Hollywood when cops busted him -- but law enforcement sources tell us, they didn't find any evidence that he had broken the law ... so they let him go.

That's soooo not Raven.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

U2K Tha Greate$t

Um, selling cds/bootleg cds is illegal, thats why the story is up. Doesn't matter if they let him go , what he was doing was illegal.

Jah

A picture of a black dude in handcuffs who was released and uncharged. I live in America and we say guilty until proven innocent. If he hasn't been convicted he's innocent. And you shoulda said child star not That's So Raven star because he WASN'T a regular. #FAIL

Atillathegun

So tell us O out of work wanna be actor, How much did you pay the PR folks to have them come up with something like this and BTW thanks for turning aback so we can see who you are without having to wonder who you might be since upon reading the article we might not be able to put a face with the names and lines in print.
No calls yet huh!

John

If he "starred" in these pictures why is he selling stuff on the side of the road? I understand that sometimes things go south for people but why do you have to constantly call everyone a "STAR"?

Amazed

Wow...being in LA, have none of you gone to the Alley???? There are 10 people at any given moment with bootleg DVD's layed out in the middle of the street. The LA Cops need to go there and not harass this innocent guy!

Nika

I don't think he was a actor on That's so Raven show.

harv

I watched Thats so Raven a lot back in the day & i never saw this guy before. Do u have the right person TMZ?

Seenthia

haha we bought a dvd from him today in the subway in Hollywood!!

stephanie

who did this guy play on that's so raven? I don't ever remember him being on show and I searched him on imdb and it doesn't say he was ever on that's so raven. I think someone needs to get their story straight.

cocoa

Wow, arrested for trying to sell your own music. Only in LA!!!

Kia

Crazy thing about it is, he was selling his OWN work! Being that he was released without any charges I don't see the purpose of the picture or this "story"! LOL TMZ trips me out! Making up stories where there's none to tell! WOooW (flava flav's voice)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5