Oksana Grigorieva Secretly Met With Sheriff

2/4/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva secretly met with L.A. County Sheriff's investigators last week, who grilled her about allegations that she tried to extort millions of dollars from Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0126_oksana_EX_TMZ_01

Sources tell us ... Oksana met the two investigators on January 26, and the investigators fired off a barrage of questions for an hour-and-a-half.

We're told the investigators were particularly interested in why Oksana decided to hire a civil lawyer rather than a family law attorney when she tried negotiating a settlement with Mel.  The upshot -- the investigators want to know if Oksana was gunning for a payout in return for keeping the explosive tapes secret.

As TMZ first reported ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Department will turn the extortion case over to the L.A. County District Attorney next week.  The D.A. is expected to make a fairly quick decision on whether to charge Oksana with extortion.  The D.A. will also decide whether to charge Mel with domestic violence.

emerald

When I put up Octomum's twin's political links I forgot to mention, I do hope she hasn't been taping them - that will get you a casket not just deportation lol!!

gemini81

Don't you have a job or human relationships to challenge you? You have to come to TMZ for that? You all seem more and more pathetic with every word you type.

Shuffle Demon

HEY! I thought that was ME! YOU two timing glum cu...thing. YOU cheat on me the MINUTE my back is turned. Disgusting!

Hi OX! I see you've misse dme. But i'm here now so we can 'dance'. Hug me.

Posted at 7:48 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by Sam
---------------------------------------------------
LOL... Sam... your timing couldn't have been better...I figured the dingbat was trolling earlier, but soon as this story hit , you knew it couldn;t shut it's beak before it started clucking away like chicken..

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Tell ROFLOL!! As for Hertzog being poisoned by the Russians, well the political link is there no matter how jokingly it's made here, the link is there and while I joked about the LASD putting KH in protective custody, it's actually not that far out there that he might just need it right now lol!!
With Putin, Clinton, Ted Kennedy, and the links they have to Ari and Rahm Emmanuel being included as her supporters, that means just by association that goes all the way to Obama and HC lol!! Perhaps someone with more power let him know his testimony won't be agreeable after all, which is why he called in a sickie lol!!
Hows that for the Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Theory collection lol!!

Posted at 7:34 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by emerald

Hi Greenie. What you say here girlfriend. Completely possible and should not be ruled out.

emerald

Sam! Hiya, missed you hugs!

HarlotO'Hara

Harlot- brainwashed much? :)

Posted at 7:36 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by gemini81

gemini is that the best you can do for a comeback? now i know you have to be able to do better than that. go think on it and get back in here and give it your best shot.

you really disappointed me with that one.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 7:51 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by gemini81
-----------------------------------------------------------
AWWW... maybe you can smoke up and tell daddy about it... and he'll console you...poor thing...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 7:52 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

Yeah, she had Duane and RonB out of the garage earlier. lol. :) I hope MO gets out tonigt. We haven't had any MO for a long time. She must feel quite threatened--how fitting eh?

gemini81

You make no sense. Daddy? Bong? That means nothing to me, keep hitting your crack pipe, it suits you well.

gibbs

I don't think the idea was to go over all her inconsistencies so much as to catch her in more.

Posted at 7:23 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by Bruno

I would agree. After six months of investigation, I hope the LASD where crossing their T's and dotting their I's for the DA. Hopefully, the LASD knew what to ask and exactly what to look for in Oksana's answers

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 7:50 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by emerald
-------------------------------------------------
maybe if we prayed real, real hard...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

gemmie, youhooo gemini. Here girl here. Don't ignore me. I LOVE you. Gimme a shake, poochie, gmme a shake. That's good doggie.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 7:23 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by Bruno

Posted at 7:55 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by Jayne
------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that was part of it, but OxSanity's whole story is filled with them...so they had a ton of material to work with... and she has told so many different versions I doubt she can keep them all straight

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 7:55 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by Sam
--------------------------------------------------------------

ROFLMAO...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

HUGS all 'round!