Oksana Grigorieva Secretly Met With Sheriff

2/4/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva secretly met with L.A. County Sheriff's investigators last week, who grilled her about allegations that she tried to extort millions of dollars from Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0126_oksana_EX_TMZ_01

Sources tell us ... Oksana met the two investigators on January 26, and the investigators fired off a barrage of questions for an hour-and-a-half.

We're told the investigators were particularly interested in why Oksana decided to hire a civil lawyer rather than a family law attorney when she tried negotiating a settlement with Mel.  The upshot -- the investigators want to know if Oksana was gunning for a payout in return for keeping the explosive tapes secret.

As TMZ first reported ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Department will turn the extortion case over to the L.A. County District Attorney next week.  The D.A. is expected to make a fairly quick decision on whether to charge Oksana with extortion.  The D.A. will also decide whether to charge Mel with domestic violence.

angelika466

OK let's try that again ...

I can just imagine OX arriving at the Grammies and harrassing everyone to interview her. Imagine her with all the cameras around trying to get in every celebrity's shot.

Sorry ...

Posted at 3:25 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by Belinda

Soooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!

KM

Belinda

Lead by her newly plumped lips...still to stiff to work properly1

Belinda

Soooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 3:28 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by angelika466
_____________________________________________________

All the photos of the celebrities strangely have OX in the background.

It would be like the game 'Where's Waldo'.

Midwesterner

@ Curious

Just Saying

Forget Oksana Grigorieva. She is nothing compared to Slavnica Ranjic. The Croatian w***h who made Bernie Ecclestone's life hell for 25 years and got away with at least 2 BILLION pounds (British sterling) of Ecclestone's money (which he happily gave to her to have peace of mind and to stop her harping). Now that woman is a gold plated gold digger of gold plated proportions ! That's something for an uneducated not very attractive not very bright woman who can't speak proper English after 25 years in the UK. Oksana must have been an ardent disciple and admirer of Slavnica. Unfortunately for Oksana, Mel ain't no wimp like Bernie !

Midwesterner

Forgot to add that if you click on her photo and listen to the tape of the interview, she says it is NOT the Viking film but Summer Vacation she is working on.

I particularly love the batting of the eyelashes as she says, "I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but I am scoring his next movie." I'm guessing he was nowhere nearby when she was taped.

Belinda

Posted at 3:45 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by Midwesterner
____________________________________________________________

At that part she looked very full of herself. Also I'm sure she had alot of expenses lined up for the following week. It is mentionned on those tapes about how the cost of equipment had excalated in price and he does say she was gouging him.

antbabs

That was all news to Mel and was the beginning of the end for Ox. After she pulled that stunt, calling that interview at the Malibu home that Mel walked in on. They had words that night and she began the recordings that night or sortly thereafter. If my recall serves correctly I think that was the way it went down but I sure don't want to spread anything that isn't accurate.

Belinda

Posted at 4:05 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by antbabs
________________________________________________________

You know she was probably harrassing Mel to do the score and he might even have said 'we'll see' and she decided she was going to say it publicly to push the issue. She probably started ordering all kinds of equipment, cause she is so important right, and maybe it was brought to Mel's attention and he went ballistic that she went behind his back like that. I mean not only with the interview, but then with all this expensive equipment. I would be mad too.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

All the photos of the celebrities strangely have OX in the background.

It would be like the game 'Where's Waldo'.

Posted at 3:31 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by Belinda

Something she learned from Herzog?

big chief

#135 (Ocean) is spreading disgusting lies and bizarre speculation. Don't believe her crazy bull----.

Posted at 4:33 PM on May 6, 2009 by bluecrush

Posted at 1:23 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by Tellthetruth59

Wasn't this post number 1 on that thread? What was with the #135?

Posted at 2:12 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by Sam
------

Yes. Couldn't find the reference to #135. I'm wondering if stuff got pulled.

Posted at 2:14 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, most of Sweetheart/Ocean's comments have been pulled. There are some early posts still available. Example-- She commented on Ox being a pest on Mel's EOD film set in Boston, way before the press knew about Ox. When people started asking about the source of her inside info. she stated that she was one of Mel's reps.

Interesting, when TMZ posted the first picture of Mel and Ox as a couple, readers were already warning Mel that she was a gold-digger and that he was going to end up paying her huge amounts of cash.

Belinda

OK I gotta go back to my laundry.

Have a good evening everyone.

antbabs

@Belinda. Yes, she pushed all the wrong buttons including embarrassing him with that interview. Mel had her all figured out by that time, just a little too late.

Majestik

Can just imagine Ox arriving at the Grammies and harrassing everyone try interview her. Imagine her with all the cameras around trying to get in every celebrities shots.

Posted at 3:21 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by Belinda

I'm sure KH taught her everything she knows to sneak into the shots.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 4:14 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by big chief
-------

Hell, I knew that without knowing anything about Mel or her. It's not rocket science. I noticed looking through very old posts that Sweet also posted under the name Turntable.

Previous 15 Comments | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments