Oksana Grigorieva Secretly Met With Sheriff

2/4/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva secretly met with L.A. County Sheriff's investigators last week, who grilled her about allegations that she tried to extort millions of dollars from Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0126_oksana_EX_TMZ_01

Sources tell us ... Oksana met the two investigators on January 26, and the investigators fired off a barrage of questions for an hour-and-a-half.

We're told the investigators were particularly interested in why Oksana decided to hire a civil lawyer rather than a family law attorney when she tried negotiating a settlement with Mel.  The upshot -- the investigators want to know if Oksana was gunning for a payout in return for keeping the explosive tapes secret.

As TMZ first reported ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Department will turn the extortion case over to the L.A. County District Attorney next week.  The D.A. is expected to make a fairly quick decision on whether to charge Oksana with extortion.  The D.A. will also decide whether to charge Mel with domestic violence.

antbabs

Thank you so much Shirley & Jayne. It makes for real good reading:)

shirleyholmes

My dear Holmes -
Hot toddy! Have two. Won't make ya better, but will make you not mind being sick. =D

Get better quick!

Posted at 6:28 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by Curious

--------------

Thank you, but I am scared if I take one I will not wake up in

in the morning to get my youngest son ready for school

emerald

Curious, Oops, I was just letting you know I'd seen the ad and had forgotten until then about the placenta burial, but didn't mean to jump in on your conversation about the other kids placenta's being buried there lol!! I agree with you on that one, all his kids placenta's aren't likely to be buried there too lol!! Don't you find it odd period though? I mean, bury it in a forest or somewhere with a new tree but your backyard, especially if you move lol!! Would you dig up the remains every time you moved - kidding lol!!

Curious

Thank you, but I am scared if I take one I will not wake up in

in the morning to get my youngest son ready for school

Posted at 6:32 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by shirleyholmes
-------------------------------------------------
Hopefully you can relax after you get the little one off.

Sleep well :)

Curious

emerald -
No worries :)
You can jump in whenever you like!

Don't mind me, trying to sort through Miss Oksana's ka-ka makes for cranky Curious =P

Curious

Time for me to toddle. Thanks for putting up with me today.

Ya'll be well and stay frosty.

Tohidu.

antbabs

Thank you as well Curious.

No fear for her life ever. Her only fear was knowing she would never see that pot-o-gold.

emerald

Curious LOL!! You envying Sam's cranky pants are you lol?!

Octomum's twin, just thinking about her is enough to make steam emit from head and ears lol!! This story has 3368 comments, but it's not on the most commented list anymore lol!!

What's particularly miffing is the fact the LASD are eager to have LiLo (not a fan by the way) in jail for at least a year on grand theft of a necklace that even the shop owner didn't want prosecuted, she just wanted the necklace back lol! No, LiLo has to be shot at dawn with a trial, even though the law it seems needs the value of the necklace to be independently valued by other jewellers as to it's true value and if below $950 it's not grand theft lol!! They rate the necklace at between $800 -$900 max, and say it was being sold at over inflated prices since the stone is not a real 8 carat diamond but the lesser manufactured one lol!!
If only they were so eager to get Octomum's twin to court, give the case to the DA to decide!! I mean that's Felony Extortion, Felony attempted extortion minimum, illegal wire tapping of phone conversations, perjury but NO, dear old LiLo must be shot at dawn with court case before anything else is sorted out lol!!
That's my steam easing off a bit now lol!!

emerald

Night Curious have a good one hugs

Midwesterner

emerald -
No worries :)
You can jump in whenever you like!

Posted at 6:38 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by Curious

__________________________

Mel makes reference to the placenta on the tapes.

Midwesterner

From the final (answering machine) tape:

You were a sour-faced bit ch today. You think it was tricky to get that ****ing tree in the hole and the placenta and organize all that ****? Do you know how much f*cking time and money went into that? Did you thank me? Did you even have a smile on your face? F*ck, no. You were down there looking like a spoiled c*nt. You don’t give a f*ck, do you?

emerald

Midwestener Yes, Lucia's, but not all of his other 7 children with Robyn's - he didn't live in the Malibu house when they were born, and I can't see him keeping the placenta for 20 plus years to bury it now if this ceremony meant so much to him that it was done while Lucia was still a baby lol!!

emerald

Midwestener Aah, see where Curious was saying she didn't believe in the ceremony at all, sorry missed that bit lol! Need to get that laser eye surgery done and soon lol!!

emerald

Night guys time for me to go, been fun, have a good one all Team Mel/Truth, hope those feeling ill get better soon hugs

Midwesterner

Posted at 7:20 PM on Feb 13, 2011 by emerald
__________________________________________________

Of course not. As I posted earlier, I think she said that to suggest that Lucia's tree was planted at the big Malibu house (Ox refers to it as the "mansion") where many of Mel's kids grew up. I suspect she was envious that Mel's Malibu hideaway was only of modest size compared with the house where Mel and Robyn lived together.

After a few more posts passed, I wasn't certain whether or not you and Curious thought that the placenta was involved with Lucia's tree, so I posted the lines from the last tape.

Something tells me that tomorrow will come and go without any news from the LASD. What do you think?

Previous 15 Comments | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments