TMZ Live 'Lawyer Friday' -- Jersey's Ronnie Joins!

2/4/2011 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today on TMZ Live: Ronnie from "Jersey Shore" joins the show from snow-covered Dallas! Plus ... Harvey, Jason and crew answer all your questions, TMZ viewers Brooke and Sheila join via Skype, and another Twitter lightning round!

Also: Harvey is called out over his inaccurate drawing of the Kennedy assassination, Brian makes a run for it, Shevonne is NOT really a "cat lady," and video of Harvey getting grilled by a paparazzo!

020410_tmzlive2

AND ... if you want to ask a question live during the show via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking the pic below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:30) 'Teen Mom' dads ... why not charged with statutory rape?
(3:31) Ronnie from "Jersey Shore" joins from Super Bowl country!
(5:40) Is Ronnie worried about getting deported from Italy?
(9:00) Shiela Skypes in from Canada and wants to know about "dognapping" law.
(12:00) An eagle-eyed viewer points out that Harvey screwed up a diagram of the Kennedy assassination on yesterday's TV show.
(15:00) Back to Jake in Dallas -- and he's ballin' ... and not in a good way.
(18:00) Charles has an update about the Super Bowl.
(20:00) Twitter lightning round!
(24:28) Shevonne is NOT a real cat lady!!.
(30:00) Brooke Skypes in ... and she wants to know about Lindsay Lohan investigation.
(38:30) Harvey gets papped!!!

Scudrunner51

So, to ask a question now I have to Tweet you? I don't think so. I don't Tweet, Blog or Facebook....So,...Sign out? I havent even signed in?!...I'll still watch the show tho &, I do have Tip's === Gossip, but now I have to Tweet it? You lose Harv......

robin

I and from what I have read from others this show has gone down hill very fast, this new Sky stuff takes up way to much time.This is Celebrity Justice and far from it, very few questions are answered at all.

cathy

Is the movie "Somewhere" made in the hotel in the back ground?

supflywgt

Super FLY weight at MOtleyHealth com says yes you can be strong and super FLY with the right training and right foods.

Click & train--don't beat dogs into submission

Harvey, ask the manager of your local store to order you a case of the type of Kind bars you like just for you. They'll be happy to do it for you and you can certainly afford it.

Lori

It's called "Abandonment". My former spouse tried to use that one on me.

TMZ dont like me

She got big h00ters!!!!

Jus Another Viewer

She wants to show her cleavage! Tryin to get noticed...
..i. -.- .i..

who dat

Bring skype Brook and her huge boobs back. Why would i want to look at lawyers when i can look at her. BOING

Lamchops

Where do you get those arms?

R

Harvey, here we go with the bs lunch chit chat again. Wtf.

Holly

Why do they feel the need to show their office?

Jus Another Viewer

That poker playing guy is wearing the SAME clothes from 3 days ago.. Eww

rachel

KIND BARS:

Harvey,
You can order these online!! The have great flavor combos.

www.kindsnacks.com

Scudrunner51

Oops! I didn't see the 888 #....Ok then, I guess I'll call soon & give you some Hot Tips...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments