Ashton vs. Justin

Who'd You Rather?

2/5/2011 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher and Justin Timberlake showed up to the same Super Bowl party last night.

0205_ashton_demi_justin_getty
Question is ...

0205_celebs_footer

S.K.

I have to go Ashton here, I actually believe the stories of Justine trying to hook up with Mila and Olivia Munn. On the other hand I don't believe the Jones chick.

karlew

Neither really, but since Ashton isn't a closeted homosexual I guess I'd have to pick him.

Hench

Demi is smoking...she looks better now than in the 80's

Nicki

Can I have both?

Oval Beach

I hate to say this because he is SO damn hot but...Justin is starting to look...how shall I say it...gollum-esque. I mean...he's getting mighty close to being able to play Smeagol on Lord of the Rings. Sad I know.

E 4 VP

E 4 VP
Enter a chance to make a salary of $2,241,411.99 Rupees! Become a Slumdog Millionaire overnight!!!

Take a look at this video I made for Ashton Kutchers project with Popchips.

Ashton Kutcher, and his creative media company Katalyst have come up with yet another great marketing idea that demonstrates how the latest trend has been to allow the consumer to be an advocate of the Brand! Whether it's consumers submitting their own ideas for commercials, ad campaigns or allowing them to take on honory roles (as in VP of Pop Culture), companies are realizing what better partner is there, then the consumer! Do you think you have what it takes to make a video blog for Pop Chips? If you do know the secret to making a good video blog, you have a chance to make $1,519,641.09 if you lived in Thailand and were paid in Baht! lol. Okay, but you still have a chance to make $50,000!

Misa