Shia LaBeouf

Cuffed After Bar Fight

2/5/2011 7:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf was placed in handcuffs after a fight at a bar last night, but was eventually released ... TMZ has learned.

0205_Shia_Lebeouf_TMZ_EXD
It all went down at Mad Bull's Tavern in Sherman Oaks, CA.  Sources at the bar tell TMZ, Shia is a frequent patron of the establishment. According to witnesses, he got a little rowdy and ended up getting punched in the face.

Sources close to Shia paint a different story -- they say Shia was jumped on his way out of the bar. They say police arrived on scene shortly thereafter, cuffed everyone involved, and eventually let Shia go. Police have no record of any arrests being made.

Sources close to the actor say the security guard at the bar backed up Shia's version of events.

dave

Seems to me that Shia LaBeouf is uncomfortable with fame and money and needs to be fulfilled by other stuff. So he does things like this to prove to himself that he's still street, since he grew up in a rough area with no money. Notice also how he's always dressed like a punk or a bum and is only seen driving trucks? Dude has issues with his wealth and status. Major issues.

Someone who was there

I was actually there. One of my friends was actually the one that punched him in the face. A couple people did tease him earlier in the night, saying such things as, "let me get your picture?" and called him a "***" because shia was actually being pretty rude, yelling at people. The best part is that he jumped over the railing to go up to my friend who called him a ***. Shia actually instigated all of the physical actions, going to his truck then walking back, pushing a girl clearly out of the way to try and get to my friend. then the guy who punched him was actually trying to break up the pushing fight. when he got pushed, both he and Shia started swinging. And shia got the worse end of it. also the security guard no way backed up shia's claim. The guard put him in a headlock literally to break up the fight and later told me personally that he frequents that bar and it is not the first time he has caused trouble there. BTW i was the designated driver that night and only had two beers over the 5 hour period so take it as you will but that is what happened. Entertaining none the less.

The guy that hit Shia

First of all, Shia LeDouche was calling me out to fight because I made a comment that I probably shouldn't have made. While he was trying to get me to step off the patio to fight him I was laughing a little bit. He then went to his car to finish a cigarette. After that cigarette he charged back into the bar and I jumped over the patio railing onto the sidewalk on Ventura Blvd. He came back outside to get in my face, chest bumped me while talking some serious s*i* and my friend tried to break it all up. Shia pushed my friend out of the way so I punched that dude in the face. The cops showed up and the bouncers told me to just leave cause Shia is always there causing problems. This is 100% what happened, I have a broken knuckle to prove it. Shia, I was a fan, not anymore though

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Shia in a fight??/ This little ***** must have attempted to his a girl- or a sissy guy- He couldn't fight his way out of a bagel bar- He is nothing but a whimpy little attention seeker!!!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Next thing you know, one of his Hollywood friends will put him in a Rockie Movie- say Rocky #29????? Those people are always looking for quick Shekels!!!

KL

To Comment #19: best night ever. sorry about your knuckle, but really, it's a good story so i'd say worth it. definitely giving you a high five next time i see you... bahaha

S

I was there, Mr. Labeouf was outta control. A fan of his asked him to take a picture with him. Shia said "no man, I'm chillen". The fan asked again and he said, "NO MAN, I'm FU*#en chillen!" Later on the fan called him a F*G and Shia lost it. I guess he took it personally. He went to his car, and came back in a rage looking for the guy. Words were exchanged, bumping, pushing, and eventually punches thrown. Cops showed up instantly - I believe there was a DUI checkpoint just down the street.
I think it's funny calling him a f*g considering he's made out with Megan Fox, haha.

anna

My brother is the one who clocked the SOB at MADBULLS. The guy is a prick and charged him. He deserved it...my brother didn't get thrown into a cop car!

king

look like a ku klax klan.

Serious Doubter

Hey 18 and 19! Why not just admit that you were taunting him, looking for a fight; it was THREE of you dorks against one, and that you threw the first punch. So who's the douchebag? You're lucky you thugs were let go. P.S., your bouncer friend is off-duty LAPD and he backed Shia's story.

burning_plastic

Have fun getting raped in jail, Chia! (I know they let him go but I don't have anything for that...)

myliverhurts

Lots of Jealousy on this post. Please losers stop with the I was there Sh#t who cares if you were or were not??? Just looking for attention knowing this is the only success you've ever had in life, this is your glory posting on T-M-Z high five guys... As for making fun of him how is this, What are you doing in life??? on mom's computer posting comments about someone who is beyond more success then you'll ever have...

mikel

i was there his story isnt true at all. he was trying to start the fight, the main dude involved jumped over the railing of the patio section to try and avoid the fight but shia jumped after him and pushed him in the face. then he got clocked and immediately put his hands behind his head when the cops showed up. there wouldn't have been a fight if shia hadn't started it

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Still a geek.

Vernon P. Alarcon

He so bad! Celebs should always drink at public places.

Another Sean Penn???