Lindsay Lohan: I'm Just an Easy Target

2/6/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan believes the felony grand theft charge she will face is yet another example of how she has simply become an easy target for people looking to hurt her.

0202_lilo_EX_TMZ_01
As we first reported, Lindsay will be charged with felony grand theft as early as Monday for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, CA jewelry store.

Sources connected with Lindsay tell TMZ ... LiLo thinks, "People just don't believe me and know I'm in a vulnerable position."  She thinks the jewelry store owner is seizing the moment by concocting a story that Lindsay stole the jewelry.  Lindsay insists it was loaned to her.

And we're told ... Lindsay is "extremely nervous" about the prospect of going back to jail.   Although she refers to the possible penalty as jail, it's actually a lot worse ... State prison.

Lindsay is telling people, "Nothing is worth going back."

LA me

I was hoping she finally was getting her life together after being in rehab for the 3rd time. I hate to see someone young like her throw it all away.

Posted at 1:31 AM on Feb 6, 2011 by Lisa
_______________________________

Ummm..Lisa.....How about after being in rehab for the 5TH TIME!!
Do your homework honey.

RATTLESNAKE

I would just forgive her ! !

Jade evergreen

pro Lindsay Posters are so clueless
Lindsay is the one brought this crap on to herself no one force the selfish spoiled junkie lying whore thief name Lindsay Blowhan to steal necklace

Jade evergreen

At poster 22 Lisa
Lindsay Lohan is pathetic lair and never will take responbility for her own actions and she will always blame other people for her screw up and she been in rehab 5 times and she stole the damn necklace

janet

miz

Thanks Chris. I'd didn't realize it was so many.

She thought she was untouchable and got away with it several times before.

Probably most didn't want to pursue the matter with a celebrity who has the money to fight it and smear their businesses.

Businesses are probably sick of this BS in Hollyweird. Plus she's a LOSER and a USER.

Book em Danno !!

Arthur

If they charge her with a crime it's a complete waste of Taxpayer Money. If she is stealing this and you are the owner of the store then why are you going to let her walk out the door.
This really does not make any sense. Too many people are trying to make a name for themselves at Lohan's expense.
Sure she needs to grow up and take responsibility for her actions but She can never be convicted of any crime here
According to Disturbed more than half the people of L.A. are sociopaths

Lisa

@ poster 31 lA me

oh sorry. I didn't know it was 5 times in rehab. I don't really follow this mess that closely and am only here cause I'm bored out of my mind. 5 times in rehab? wow......

janet

hi.

miz

Arthur

Maybe Owner didn't witness it at the time.
Maybe Owner or staff didn't want to make a scene while she was walking out the door.
Maybe staff was mesmerized with Lohan or other Famous people in the store or just too busy to notice at the time.

They might not have realized it was missing till closing inventory then they checked their store surveillance or a staff person remembers Lohan trying it on.

The truth will come out in court. She stole the necklace.

DK

I worry more about the people defending Ms. Lohan on here, AND I worry these people have children.

Trish

I would like to say Lindsay is trash too, but you have to remember, she has been raised by loser money hungry partying parents and she is a Hollywood child actress that has been hooked on drugs for years. She is still very young and I hope she pulls out of this terrible life, that only leads to a short life span. Try to be easy on her, there is still hope.

LA me

Last month TMZ Live was talking about an apartment that was for rent down the street from Lindsay in Venice. They had a neon sign advertising that Lindsay had just moved in down the street as a way of making the rental more appealing. Wanna bet that they are no longer advertising Lindsay as a neighbor??

Antoine Dodson is probably in Venice now saying "Hide yo jewels...Hide yo things....She climbing in your doors and windows....!!!"

Trish

@DK Don't worry about me or my kids bozo.

janet

Of course the store has nothing better to do then to set Lohan up.