Palin Event Canceled Over 'Safety Concerns'

2/6/2011 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An event scheduled for May featuring Sarah Palin was canceled the day after it was announced, citing "personal attacks" against Palin and "safety concerns."

0928_sarah_palin_tmz_bn
The Sharon K Pacheco Foundation announced the cancellation of their 2011 Patriots & Warriors Charity Gala and included a statement on their Facebook page. It reads, "Due to an onslaught of personal attacks against Governor Palin and others associated with her appearance, it is with deep sadness and disappointment that, in the best interest of all, we cancel the event for safety concerns."

The foundation went on to say no direct threats were made against Palin or anyone else involved with the event.

HumanNature

And Sarah needs to play the victim again. I swear, this woman is the Tila Tequila of politics.

Posted at 11:16 AM on Feb 6, 2011 by Kat

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Cindy Blonde

holy hell, BigUglyTexan, you must be like maybe 12 years old that your trying to criticize me on grammer instead of policies. unlike you im not trying to spell perfectly or using spell check. im simply putting my point across that retarded liberal attack palin on looks and not policies. keep watching george soros i mean media matters for your talking points.
Holy hell, Cindy Blonde, can you please put together a coherent post? I think I want to criticize you, but I can't figure out what the hell you're trying to say.

BigUglyTexan

Cindy, see post 114. And simmer down, I'm done talking to you.

BayouBabe222

GOOD. Karma, Sorry Sara, karma!

hotandcold

How long does this woman get to continue referring to herself as "Governor Palin"? She quit. Even if her term had ended the usual way she would be "Former Governor" or "Ex-Governor". Why is she given that title when she threw it away? Makes no sense to me but I'm sure she'll milk that title for as long as she can.

BayouBabe222

Hahahahahaha.Hehehehehe
Good for the stupid skank.

Cindy Blonde

BigUglyTexan, wow. realy look up your american presidents only two presidents have been impeached jackson and clinton both have a title of impeachment. senate only acquitted him so he would not face charges and prison time retard. dont try to rewrite history in your head. you should not feel so bad about me if you had an clue of who i am. look me up retard. Cindy, Cindy, Cindy... I really feel bad for you. Clinton was never removed from office. The House voted for impeachment but the Senate acquitted him. Nor did he ever quit. Stop trying to wax intellectual, you're embarrassing yourself

Sad sad

People are celebrating.

Cindy Blonde

BigUglyTexan, you debate like every retarded liberal does. you try to rewrite history in your head. you dont look at facts. and when you cant win a debate you take your toys from the sandlot and go home crying.

Cindy, see post 114. And simmer down, I'm done talking to you.i'm going home im done here. where is my mama.

Some random guy

u mad Cindy?

Cindy Blonde

Some random guy, not at all. im actually a very happy girl. look me up on facebook and tell me if i look mad. i just cant stand retarded liberals that hate on good looking sucessful white women that they could never f*ck. kinda like the hate ive seen for myself. liberals have continued to attack palin on looks and not policies. it kind of a thing that starts at a very early part of life. like in high school where good looking women are attach by dorks that can not get laid. and it carrys on in life.

u mad Cindy?

kimd

Why do I seriously doubt this? But let's just assume it's true.That means it's ok for Ms.Palin to suggest to her base they "reload",to place bullseyes on maps to point out certain people,etc,but her own safety is the utmost concern?Why is she any more important than those she basically targeted?

Some random guy

Cindy, it's not everyday I see Liberals attack Palin because of her looks. And I think you got a little sidetracked there.

whocares

no threat's re: osama meddling in other goverment's affair's nor good ole "muslim bro's taking over egypt. muslim's support or muslim's huh bo?
at least palin is a "true american" lefty's...so shut ur clap trap ahole's. u too tmz!!!

femonanon

uh, yeah, it's dangerous to let HER talk...danger, danger