« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steelers QB vs. Packers QB

Who'd You Rather?

2/6/2011 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers face off in the Super Bowl today.

0204_rather_ben
Question is ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Linda

Are you guys out of your minds! Sure every girls dream, to have sex with a rapist.

trinity911

Let's see...Aaron wins in the looks department.

Aaron wins by virtue of not being a rapist.

I hope that Aaron also wins on the field today, and that nasty Rapistberger goes home the loser that he is.

femonanon

It's a trick question, right?? Ben should be in a cage with a concrete floor.

femonanon

#7....you don't get it

frankiestage

People been saying Green Bay is gonna win today, but Ben is looking a little too fat in the face to be considered atheletic. So for that reason alone, I'm picking the Steelers.

Aisver

As a Steelers fan(26 yrs) and a mother to a teenaged girl.I feel Ben has acted like a complete idiot,but until there is solid proof that he raped both women I am not going to throw the word rapist around.I think Kobe Bryant's case is closer to what went down with Ben and the woman in Nevada and the girl in Georgia.Like the saying goes "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free".If one is going to throw ones self at a so called "star" expecting them to fawn over that person and date them then they need to get help.
As for the vote both men are alright looking.

karlew

You might vote for Rodgers but Roethlisberger won't give you the choice.

John

Willingly or against my will??.............or as Big Ben calls it "Hard to get?"

Brian

That Ben will give you a good old fashioned rapin'!

KC

Rapelisberger? How about NO.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

LOL 11% for Ben. Big fat dumb douchebag! The ones who picked him must be real winners. Aaron is sexy & has kind eyes.

j.

Absolutely correct Mr. Burgandy. I think Cmonroe (who has steeler pj's with the feet in them, weighs 300 lbs and lives in his mom's basement) obviously has some rape fantasy he/she wants to play ou with that fat turd Ben. Steeler fans are undeniably the ugliest, fattest fans in the NFL. I would root for the steelers, but my mom is not my cousin, and I have all my original teeth in my mouth. I also breath with my mouth closed.

KRipley

Aaron Rogers' mustache was way sexier, so he's my pick. Regardless, Go Steelers!

Miss Bu

LOL Aaron of course at least it would consensual.

Dr Dre

LOL! Look at Aaaron Rodgers with those FAKE Beats By Dre headphones!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments