« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steelers QB vs. Packers QB

Who'd You Rather?

2/6/2011 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers face off in the Super Bowl today.

0204_rather_ben
Question is ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Keith

Ben doesn't care who you'd rather... HE GONNA GET HIS!

jessemosslover

A rapist or the other guy. Gee tough desicion. Im gonna go with the other guy. Im also rooting for the packers because anyone who roots for a team where the QB is a rapist is an idiot.

Loey

NEITHER! Tubby/fuzzy ugly vs skinny ugly, ugggh. Have to go with least repulsiv.

jessemosslover

Even if rapistburger wasnt a rapist I would still choose Rodgers simply because he's really cute and the other guy is fat and ugly.

Sandy White

Rapist are not my thing.

Natalia

I don't vote for 290's....this guy Ben is a felon who didn't serve time.

Linz

Who are the 11% sickos who want to have sex with a rapist? Steeler's fans perhaps.

jessemosslover

It just accured to me who Rodgers looks like, "reality star" Jason Wahler. Except Rodgers is actually cute and has a talent (and a job)

William

Is Ben's hair style called a "comb forward"?

I bet he's a nose breather.........look at the snout on the fat face!

Unfortunately, he can't get a personality transplant; but, he could get a nose reduction.............my gosh, how does that thing fit in his helmet mask........unbelievable.....forget the Kleenex, that fatass needs a towel to blow his honker.......

Melissa Velasco

Uhhh The one who isn't a rapist.... Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any question????? "Big Ben" is a PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waverunner9

I am actually pleased to see so many people turning against Ben R. That gal might have dropped her complaint, but she stands by her version and the NFL organization must believe Ben was in the wrong since he was suspended for four games. I was sick to see him earn a place in the Super Bowl. I hope he gets his a$$ kicked and his sponsors drop him. These star athletes and celebrities who think the law doesn't apply to them make me sick. LiLo, give back the necklace. Ben, formally apologize to that girl. Charlie, dude give it up before it kills you. Oh, and to answer the question......Aaron of course.

Stewart

Not the rapist Big Ben Rothlessbooger. Denied a 3rd ring! Karma baby!

Gee

Considering how much money aaron makes you'd figure he'd be able to afford a pair of authentic beats by dr dre headphones

quarterback groupie

I'd like to get madly assaulted by Huge Ben then make passionate love to sweet Aaron and become life partners and move-in with him the next day.

Pink Manatease

Are you kidding me??? Hands down I'd rather Aaron Rodgers, but ONLY if he had nothing else on except those gigantic headphones! Party like a DJ!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments