« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steelers QB vs. Packers QB

Who'd You Rather?

2/6/2011 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers face off in the Super Bowl today.

0204_rather_ben
Question is ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

monica

Are you kidding me? If BR was not a NFL QB he wouldn't be able to catch a cold. He is gross/ugly/unattractive no matter what he's been accused of.
AR on the other hand...........YUM-ME!

coolg

the one who lets u chose wether or not u want 2 do it

RAP

Game just ended and the Packers won! What was that about ben not caring because he's getting his?

d33

Well, obviously there's a rapist out there getting his a$$ kicked...because Steelers svcked!!!.... Go Packs!! Oh yeah, and hide yo Buds , hide yo flat screens TVs, hide yo buffalo wings...LOLZ!!

JAN

Ok, TMZ Staff, you guys are stupid to ask that about a known rapist!

OpcQyeen

I think everyone was missing the point here, and if they all would just read their comments before they sent them out, they would have seen what I saw.
I am a Green Bay Packer Fan and the Steelers are my second team, I would have picked Rogers for he represented the team that I was for in the Superbowl. I am not crazy about Rodgers, but he is getting more respect from me as he makes his mark in Titletown History.

JBizi

The 10% who voted for Ben must have some sort of rape fantasy they're looking to have fulfilled. Wonder how many girls he'll rape if there's a lockout next season...

Neither

There needs to be a "Neither" choice for this question. Sorry neither are attractive and both are fugly looking. Guess there are very few attractive football players out there.

Jen

Hey dummies....Big Ben NOT fat. The guy is 6'5 and weights 245 lbs. However, he does have a huge head and the beard doesn't help.

chuck

TMZ sucks ****ty dog ****S...please vote here..>>>>

chuck

wow when and IF rodgers ever wins another super bowl...get back to me..lol BEN rules!

chuck

RAPIST??? really? BEN is just a horny bastard that likes to **** cheap sluts that sneak into bars that want to get some famous ass by following famous people from bar to bar and her slut friends made her feel like **** for being a HORNY SLUT!!

Michael

Why were no charges ever brought up against that drunk girl in Georgia who's story never made any sense from the beginning. It's amazing that she was'nt arrested after hearing what she had to say on tape.

Houndog

Rapelisberger is probably looking up Junior High school addresses and maps on his GPA, tryin' to figure out where to find another target while in Dallas. Rodgers is smilin', knowing he can scramble to get away from Ben. I have to pick the NON-rapist!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5