« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Basketball' Wife -- Bouncing Herself Off the Show

2/7/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Suzie Ketcham – one of the stars of VH1’s “Basketball Wives” – won’t be returning for a third season … because TMZ has learned, she just couldn’t handle life in the spotlight.

0204_Suzie-Ketcham_EX
According to a source close to the production, shooting the show was draining and Suzie “couldn’t take the heat" as a reality star anymore -- so Season 2 will be her last.

And the random people constantly trash-talking her on Twitter didn't help either -- we're told by the end of the last season, all the cyber-hate was beginning to take its toll.

Welcome to Hollywood.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jackie

That's what happens when you expose yourself to the World. You get lots of haters and criticism.

STARR C

Sounds like she's weak! Can't take it! Oh well.....Wait who is this broad???

keeping it real

No She's Leaving cause no one wanted her around. She was the one who liked to start things up and bully people. Now the bully is being bullied. HMMMM That's what she gets.

And it should be Welcome to West Hollywood. Cause im SURE Its a HE/SHE. A straight out Tranny! BUSTED UP HOE, She's tore up from the floor up. And I will see her on season 4 of Ru Pauls DRAG RACE.

These Athletes must like dudes when they get with it.
Come on guys 4 REALZ!

WillOTheWisp

I don't blame her; They couldn't paid me enough money to put up with those other hating biatches antics!!
She was about the only one that had some class!
I hope she uses some of her money to get an underbite surgery, it may help her in feeling a little more confident in her broadcasting endeavors.
God's best to her and her future!

Kermiagan

I am really impress with you smile.

depecheaholic

All these bitches are ex-wives and girlfriends. One is a dancer so How do they get away with calling the show Basketball Wives?

tigrrlily

I started watching this show recently, and I felt like she just didn't fit in. She really does need to get her teeth fixed to remedy her speech impediment if she plans on becoming a sports reporter. She was the most boring of all the cast members...so I don't see it as such a big loss.

Christy

Run Suzie run. Those ladies (if you can call them ladies) treat you terrible. You are not weak! No one wants people to say bad things about them famous or not.

mary

i dont blame her for leaving, they treat her like crap. she didnt cause problems. the low class women that pick on her all the time are so full of it, they say they own miami? i was surprised that shaqs wife would carry herself like that. and that jennifer and evelyn are so used up. those basketball players arent very picky, if this is who they marry. i kinda fill sorry for the women they are so in denial about their worth as women. you have the money, but thats all you have going for you

me

She was the trouble maker at first, throwing water in someones face so when the tables turned after she opened her big mouth she couldn't take the heat. I am so glad she is leaving now if we can get rid of the whole show that would be great!

carla

Please, take Royce with you!

AyeJay

She's not weak, she's just smart. Evelyn is a crazy a$$ bitch, she starts the drama I used to really like her but after SHE was the one who kept looking for drama with Suzie I didn't like the b-tch no more. Jennifer is a arrogant woman, she thinks her sh-t don't stink, she's actually really pretty but you know what they say 'once you start hanging around trash, you'll start to stink' and don't even get me started on her hsband's mouth everytime he comes on I just want to put my hands over his mouth and push it in. & no wonder Shaq cheated on his wife, she thinks she's the best sh-t to happen to the world. and Royce, why is she even on the show? She never married a player, she just got fckd & a kid by one. Thank God the Real Housewives of Miami is coming so these hoes actually lose ratings due to that's not really how MIA is.

stacey

Thank you depecheaholic!! I tried watching this and didn't understand it myself. ESPECIALLY the dancer, she was never even an ex wife to a basketball player. I'd rather watch a Housewives episode.

Bobbie

The entire cast of FEMALES, NOT LADIES are PATHETIC!!! The Females participating in this CLUTTER remind me of High School Teenage Girls, Going thru IDENTITY CRISIS!!! The MEN that WERE in their lives, I'm SURE the MEN are EMBARRASSED for anyone to know that they allowed these Females in their lives!!! The SPONORS of this CHAOS,(Basketball Wives) PLEASE RETHINK another seasons!!! There are MUCH BETTER SHOWS THAT NEED SPONORS!!!!! Shaunie YOU REALLY SHOULD BE SHAME!!!!!

Bobbie

OH YES SUZIE, Run away from this CHAOS(aka basketball wives)as far and as soon as you can!!!! I WOULD NOT WANT MY NAME AFFILIATED WITH THAT CRAP(BASKETBALL WIVES)!!!! This MESS of a show just reinforces, "MISERY LIKES COMPANY"!!! SUZIE, LADY LEAVE THIS CHAOS, CRAP, MESS OF A SHOW!!! SPONORS YOU TOO SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO HAVE SPONORED THIS MESS, I WOULD NOT WANT MY NAME AFFILIATED WITH THIS MAKESHIFT TV SHOW!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments