Family Harassed By Justin Bieber ... Fans

2/7/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber might not know it, but he's currently causing one HUGE problem for a family in upstate New York ... who suddenly finds themselves in the middle of a Bieber fan frenzy.

0204_justin_bieber_family_ex_tmz

TMZ spoke with 17-year-old Eric McGriff, who tells us his life was turned upside down last week after a Bieber blog posted his home phone number on their website ... claiming it was The Bieb's cell phone.

McGriff says the phone has been ringing non-stop since the mix-up. Things have gotten so bad, his family had to change their number!

McGriff tells us, "Maybe it would be cooler if it happened and we got confused with someone whose music we liked. But we don't like Justin Bieber in my household, so getting calls from his fans isn't the greatest thing in the world."

Trish

At least he didn't accidently post a pedophile or a drug dealers number. It's all good. It's no worse than political calls or telemarketers.

LAWRENCE

"Maybe it would be cooler if it happened and we got confused with someone whose music we liked"

LOLOLOL, how awesome is that line.

MyOwnMind

You can tell that kid Eric McGriff is jealous of Bieber. I mean look at him and you can almost puke dinner. Sorry kid, you won't ever be Bieber so stop hating.

Lolwut

Because the 315 area code to this kids house number doesn't give it away. Justin fans are pretty dumb. He has no connection with the Syracuse area (where this kid lives).

BenadrylPM

my god they're just so jealous of bieber, even in their family photo each one more jealous then the next. some guy even puked his dinner cause everyone wouldnt stop hating

zzkinnardzz

That is one line!! I love love love love love it!! But its true... I dont want people calling my house to asked for Jennifer an...But i wouldn't find people calling and asking for Angelina jolie!hahahah!! I do feel bad for these people tho...

Brooke

Did they bother to say what blog it is that the number was posted on? If it wasn't Justin's website, they can't say anything to him. Blame the fan who posted it. Justin can't help what his fans post. I don't feel bad for them at all...They don't sound credible.

LAWRENCE

TMZ gets moron after moron to post. Why would they be jealous of Bieber? They didn't bring this on themselves? Idiots, they just don't want call after call and I don't blame them.

Melissa

Change the number and move on...not news worthy. I get wrong number calls all the time. I guess if it were someone famous and if I liked them it would be different-No it wouldn't, it would still be bothersome you fricking idiots!!!

Truth

----------------------------

HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR CAN U GET THAN THIS?? TRUTH...

Millie

Who cares??? i don't

LeMoron

Somethings got to be done.. to get rid of this talentless hack. I want to punch that haircut right off his knucklehead.

revshay

THEN YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS IRRELEVANT

ManiacalZebra

I love it! I feel sorry for the kid, bit it's a sweet insult.

InformationTrafficker

They changed their number? That was not very smart.

- Voicemail recording with website address.
- Website w/ Affiliate program links to Bieber paraphernalia
- Serious profit

Bieber fever might be a phenomenon that some people do not understand, but just because you don't understand or even like him doesn't mean that you can't make serious money off of him for the inconvenience.

Oops...there goes that opportunity.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments