Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez - Up Close & Personal

2/7/2011 7:55 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Teen love birds Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez shared a tender embrace in Santa Monica yesterday.

0207_selena_bieber_flynet

The Biebs is all wrapped up in Selena.

meghan dean

how do u even know that that is selena gomez it cud just be him huggin his mom cuz he is taller than his mom and selena is tall and the girl in this photo is short so its possible that it is his mom.

ELOM

NONONONO!!!!! WAT THE HELL SHE CAN DO BETER BUT IF THEY SAY THERE IN LOVE THEN THEY R BUT SHE CAN DO WAY BETTER THEN THAT LITTLE WANT TO BE SINGER

Niav

I'm a HUGE fan, I wish I could marry him and meet him and stuff like that. I am happy for him though, because he has found love : ) but I still wish it was me hahaha

Connie

They look cute together they should just admit they are dating because like we all know they are. I feel bad for Bieber cuz like if he comes out and says he's dating anyone most of the 'Beliebers' will go and like try to destroy who ever he's dating.
But if the beliebers really love Justin and want him to be happy they should accept who ever he's dating *cough cough* Selena Gomez!!

adrianne

dat iz a mess'd up relationshiip he should hav stukk wit miley

Jade

Selena is WAY too good for Justin Beaver.

21kiwi

they rock

ashley

guys stop being mean to him it's his life
let him choose her if he want's to ok so
leave him alone there other guy singers out
there for you!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

arianna

selene u should be ashame of your self and justin bieber ur mom said u were noy old enough to get a girl but u still went a head well i donot care beacuse i am ur fan ur lucke

Carly

justin ithougt your mom said your not old enough but you go and kiss her anyway how dare you do that but whatever you already diid so how was it and how did she react[selena]

arianna

what is ur promblem donot cheat on ur girl friend u should e a shame of selena stop kissing him he is my boyfriend i will tell both of your fans not to be u fans anymore

Lisa Flores

OMG.. ALL OF YOU FANS OF JUSTIN BEBIER... NEED TO GET A LIFE! BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY THATS WHAT HE'S DOING... HAVING A LIFE... SO STOP HATTING ON SELENA GOMEZ... AND GET OVER IT... "I THINK THAY LOOK REALLY CUUTTTEEE..." SO QUIT YOUR FKN HATTING AND LET THEM BE...

kennedy

im a huge fan of justin, but i have never really liked selena, like she seems really fake too, me.
But, if justins happy with her im happy for them, i just think that selena may be using him, just because of the evidence from the past. I think that since they both say that they "love" their fans so much, why would you keep this from everyone even if it sooo obvious, & yes their will be haters and threats but isn't it better too tell your fans the TRUTH. i mean i don't know maybe it different from their point of view. But, whatever, it none of anyone elses buisness anyway.
Love you justin <333

denise

selena should go and justin bieber should be mine justin you can do soooooooooooooooooooooo much better than that ulgy stupid and idotic girl that selena is im gonna be mrs bieber someday u know i am

?????

Im happy for Selena and Justin! I hope they have a nice long-lasting relationship!

Deuces