Lindsay Slams 'Glee'

Leave My Mother Alone!

2/7/2011 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and "Glee" kissed and made up after the cast apologized for the LiLo joke they made last year -- but after the show badmouthed her mother last night, they're back to being enemies.

0207-glee_lilo_EX_TMZ_02
In the big Super Bowl episode last night, Dina Lohan was included on a fictional list of "losers of the year" -- this after the show called Lindsay "crazy" in an episode last November.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she feels the show should "mind its own business" and "stop picking on their family."

No sense kicking someone when they're down.

Jen

That coke fiend thief needs to STFU and focus on getting her **** together, rather than freaking out when stupid tv shows reflect the reality of her F'd up family on the airwaves.
No wonder why she is going back to jail.

sam

In Glee's defense they had no idea the chick was going to be accused of this theft when they wrote and filmed the episode.

Liza

Laugh Out F*cking Loud.

I wish the earth would open up and swallow up those famewhoring scabs. I REALLY miss the good old days when losers were of no importance to anyone on the planet. There are a lot of things I like about TMZ, but the platform and attention they give to certain bottom feeding elements of society is disguisting.

Carl

Lindsay thinks everyone is out to get her. Off the top of my head I can think of Glee, Judge Revel, the woman at the rehab center, the prosecutors in Riverside, the prosecutors in LA, her father, and I'm sure a ton of other people I've forgotten.

Andie

Maybe you and your family should quit putting yourselves out there for people to make fun of you - ever think of that!

Sam

So if you commit a crime, people need to lay off the jokes? WTF are you inbred morons thinking? This is a drug addict who has stolen from friends, photo shoots, and now stores... Blames the black kid when shes coked out, drunk driving while stalking someone... And ya think she is owed respect? Respect is earned retards.

random

Get over yourselves already....you were on the top 10 of losers....is everyone else going to cry too that was read off?

Malignant ignorant narcissists...

Clarissa

Lindsay, you've degenerated into a national joke. Wake up, you dumb skank!

Paul

What's more disgusting than the theft,is the slander this family puts out blaming others.

Lohan's should be apolgizing..not balming others for Lindsay's screwups.

lou

Is it my imagination or is she balding on the top of my head?

mannequin

Sadly, the Lohan name is synonymous with laughable. You've all done it to yourselves; what did you expect?

Clarissa

Commiserate with mom over a couple of lines of blow.

sean

The Lohan trolls have all gone?regrouping and planning the next campaign for the new post??lying and confusing the matter and blaming others is old hat Lindsay is surrendering in the morning that is why her lawyer was in court today to avoid the perp. walk E.O.E(entourage of enablers) what say you?

Paul

@32

I've noticed that also,especially from recent photos,and that one she's wearing with the stolen necklace.

She very much does have a receding hairline...Yea looking like she's losing hair up that way.At least from the photos.

Davey Boy

There should be a TMZ poll:

Do straight men watch Glee?

I don't know a single straight dude who watches that crap.