Lindsay Slams 'Glee'

Leave My Mother Alone!

2/7/2011 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and "Glee" kissed and made up after the cast apologized for the LiLo joke they made last year -- but after the show badmouthed her mother last night, they're back to being enemies.

0207-glee_lilo_EX_TMZ_02
In the big Super Bowl episode last night, Dina Lohan was included on a fictional list of "losers of the year" -- this after the show called Lindsay "crazy" in an episode last November.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she feels the show should "mind its own business" and "stop picking on their family."

No sense kicking someone when they're down.

burning_plastic

the Lohans are always down. down on their luck. down on their knees. down in the gutter. When you going to pick on them if not when they're down?

Sad sad

Lucky 130 Honestly, there are far far worse parents out there. Not saying these guys are great (by no means) but at least their kids had a shot at some success. Still kind of a train disaster but it's fixable.

Brad

If my daughter turned out like Lindsey Lohan, I would just blow my brains out. Her parents failed miserably.

Delmar

@Holly What makes you think Dina talks to TMZ? She talks to Radaronline, occasionally, not that much, and to Popeater. She doesn't like TMZ. All roads don't lead to Dina.

And whoever said Dina is not the angel I think she is I never claimed she was. I find a lot of you claim to know what type of parent she is, always bash her for Lindsay but never credit her for her son that's only 1 year younger than Lindsay graduating college with honors and her other 2 children not being trainwrecks. If you're going to bash Dina for Lindsay then you shouldn't be hypocrites and not credit her for the other children and 3 out of 4 children doing well doesn't equal a bad mother. OR, you don't have a clue what type of mother she is and various factors are involved in why Lindsay is how she is and her other children are the way they are.

Lisa

I'm not a huge fan of the Lohan's, but Glee is always taking cheap shots at people who are struggling. They act like they are against bullying of any sort, but they bully people all the time. I'd never watch that show.

Waverunner9

Why is she and her family off limits? Is she a celeb? Is she in the spot light? And who puts her there? She goes where the cameras are.........Oh please, she needs to grow a pair and thicken up that skin! Besides, have any of the comments on Glee actually been false? Nooooooooo!

Bubba

I wouldn't give you two cents for anyone who wouldn't stand up for their mother like Lindsay did. Good for her I'd have been upset too.

Stay sober Lindsay no matter what happens with this necklace thing. Drinking or drugging will only make things much, much worse.

shiela

oh please, your parents are money hungry grubbing parasites.

Chris

You and your Mom are pieces of crap.

PhillipP

What I dont understand is this. Aare they that stupid in Europe that they think she still matters because they keep using her for photo shoots. Here in the US she is just a joke.

teresa

Lindsay don't give up. The other times you deserved it, this time you didn't. These commenters are cretins of simple mind. They make you look like Katherine Hepburn. Wow, that is funny.

C

I wish Glee wouldn't do this. They are becoming the bully of network TV. It's very disappointing in a show that talks about not bullying people based on race, sexual orientation, religion, etc. They bully based on what the crowd thinks is funny. Now it's Lindsay, tomorrow it might be Obama. Who knows.

I love Glee as a show and just wish they'd keep their low blows aimed at people who can fight back. Make fun of FOX News, for instance. Why wasn't Bill O'Reilly on that loser list? No, Glee is too afraid to go after him or Glen Beck.

trainwreck

I think Katie Couric likes Lindsay Lohan very much, ever since she invited her to her morning show when Mean Girls first came out. I suspect it's been very painful for Katie to see Lindsay's spectacular downfall. And yes Dina Lohan is very much to blame. You never see her in LA trying to help Lindsay stay in the straight path after rehab. You see instead Dina continuing to pimp Lindsay the second she's out of rehab. Very telling is when Dina pimps her daughter to Trump the second Lindsay is out of rehab, and Trump of all people has the good sense to put Lindsay's recovery above his own show (and Lindsay's not even HIS kid!). Katie Couric strikes me as a thinker, there's a good reason for everything she says whether it's in a comedy or not.

Joe Dabb Babbalucci

LiLo needs to focus on her own troubles and not worry about her mammy. The wench can take care of herself.

linda

And it was another cheap shot on Lindsay. Who are they to put her down? Do you know Glee is now the nickname for gay? Like, if you want to say someone is gay, you say Oh..he's so GLEE!
Don't worry Lindsay, Glee days are numbers with all complaints to their sponsors about gay guys make out on TV. Most of advertisers don't even know what their show is about. They tune it down last night, but I'm sure they will go back to their own way.