Mark Zuckerberg -- I Fear My Facebook Stalker

2/8/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg claims he's being stalked by a man who's been sending him creepy messages through Facebook and threatening his safety ... TMZ has learned.

Mark Zuckerberg Stalker

Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against 31-year-old Pradeep Manukonda -- after Mark filed legal papers claiming the guy has tried to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety" ... and the safety of his girlfriend and his sister.

Law enforcement sources tell us Pradeep had gone to several Facebook offices in Palo Alto attempting to contact Mark to ask for money for his financially-strapped family.

According to the legal docs, Facebook security also intercepted Pradeep at Mark's home on January 24 just as he was about to walk up the front steps.

Cops gave Pradeep a verbal warning -- but Mark claims the guy has continued to try to contact him through the mail ... even sending flowers to his home with a hand-written letter on January 28.

In one of his Facebook messages to Mark, Pradeep writes, "please help me, then I am ready to die for you." He continues, "Please understand my pain."

0207_pradeep_facebook

The judge has ordered Pradeep to stay at least 300 yards away from Mark, his sister Randi and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan pending a hearing later this month.

AH

Wil, PLEASE! There are many ways anyone can find out where famous people live. It comes with the territory. If you become successful and rich beef up your security and stay out of the limelight.

Mambo Bananapatch

> Asian women love nerdy white boys.

And for that, may I say once again, thank you, God, for Asian women.

charlie teller

No sympathy for little Marky, you reap what you sow. Farcebook is so passe' anyway. Yawn!!

Mr. Zuckerberg should exercise his 2nd amd right and buy a gun.
Talking solves most problems, .45 solves the rest.

Barry Bin Inhalin

It's Bush's fault.

NoBreederRat

@3. I'm sure tmz posting pictures of his house and his sister didn't help his safety at all.

Posted at 3:51 PM on Feb 7, 2011 by wil

--------

Actually, Mr. Zuckerberg is a victim of his own greed. Facebook sells the information of its users to sites like Spokeo and PeekYou. That he is now being stalked? Karma.

Before websites? Any good reference librarian could get you a celebrity address. With all the access we have to information its shocking that people can be so ignorant about it.

Surfer Gal

I would have gladly paid the same amount of money Zuckerberg got from selling my info to facebook directly. A real stand up guy would have made an honest contract with his victims, I mean, users.

jacksquat

20% of divorces caused by little Mark's site. Lawyers say it will be 40% in a few years.

Christine

It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. Psalm 118:8

Ron Reale

GOOD! I hope you never have a good nights sleep again.You created the worst invasion of privacy and insult to intelligence in the world, you deserve whatever happens, (yes, I said WHATEVER)!
No sympathy here, poor little white trash.
Ron Reale
realetybytes.com

Anne Grandjean

No say copy colly, but I'm all days one Facebook. Thank you !

bridget

ah just pay the dude out of the public eye with a few of those thousand dollar bills you wipe your ass with mark. nerd.

Juliette

who didn't see this coming?

LB

just because his skin color is brown, does not make him a Muslim. Pradeep is an Indian name and he is most likely a hindu

Mr Man

Uh Mr. I'm a crazy person. Do notice that he seems to be Indian, not Muslim... Duh!!!