Mark Zuckerberg -- I Fear My Facebook Stalker

2/8/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg claims he's being stalked by a man who's been sending him creepy messages through Facebook and threatening his safety ... TMZ has learned.

Mark Zuckerberg Stalker

Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against 31-year-old Pradeep Manukonda -- after Mark filed legal papers claiming the guy has tried to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety" ... and the safety of his girlfriend and his sister.

Law enforcement sources tell us Pradeep had gone to several Facebook offices in Palo Alto attempting to contact Mark to ask for money for his financially-strapped family.

According to the legal docs, Facebook security also intercepted Pradeep at Mark's home on January 24 just as he was about to walk up the front steps.

Cops gave Pradeep a verbal warning -- but Mark claims the guy has continued to try to contact him through the mail ... even sending flowers to his home with a hand-written letter on January 28.

In one of his Facebook messages to Mark, Pradeep writes, "please help me, then I am ready to die for you." He continues, "Please understand my pain."

0207_pradeep_facebook

The judge has ordered Pradeep to stay at least 300 yards away from Mark, his sister Randi and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan pending a hearing later this month.

Bob

You don't get to 500 Million friends without a few being Stalkers

Rita

And we did drugs to get paranoid.

SR

The picture of Pradeep says enough.

keybagan

Y everyone worry... as known in this internet systems 98.5% result are fake... just ignore all of this news....

hmmm

re#10: nut? hm i just love how people stereotype all people in mental asylum as stalkers, killers, etc...most people in mental asylum are just unable to keep themself safe from themselves.....doesnt mean they are a nut, using such stereotypes is not helping with anything.

Hawkeye

Pradeep Manukonda has been singing my song!!!! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-am-your-facebook-stalker/id401968296

Rich

Pretty creepy!

Daniel Mountain

He's Indian and probably not Muslim you bigoted IDIOTS.

Bill in Tennessee

The judge's restraining order dictates 300 yards??!! How silly! To a half-way decent marksman, that is an easy rifle shot. If he was serious about a restraining order the judge would have made it 1 mile...maybe even 2 miles.

Will

Looks like someone "outsourced" our crazy loons.

Different Rules Apply

To those in this post dissing Mark Zuckerberg, JEALOUS, SMALL LITTLE PEOPLE. He is a billionaire and I'll be all of you frequent FACEBOOK more than TMZ since you love to "see" yourselves talk. The "nerd" is laughing at all of you all the way to bank. Stay safe Mark.

grf52

Deport him.

RC

Alrite, I've reached my breaking point.

After learning about the facebook's notorious history I almost deleted my profile there. But held myself back - what if it was just a gossip.

Goodbye Facebook and Suckerberg

Gurukul Loombra

Dudes.... Pradeep is not a muslim. Hint: Holy Cow!

Paul de Merode

Cette histoire rocambolesque n'a rien de sérieux......!