Mark Zuckerberg -- I Fear My Facebook Stalker

2/8/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg claims he's being stalked by a man who's been sending him creepy messages through Facebook and threatening his safety ... TMZ has learned.

Mark Zuckerberg Stalker

Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against 31-year-old Pradeep Manukonda -- after Mark filed legal papers claiming the guy has tried to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety" ... and the safety of his girlfriend and his sister.

Law enforcement sources tell us Pradeep had gone to several Facebook offices in Palo Alto attempting to contact Mark to ask for money for his financially-strapped family.

According to the legal docs, Facebook security also intercepted Pradeep at Mark's home on January 24 just as he was about to walk up the front steps.

Cops gave Pradeep a verbal warning -- but Mark claims the guy has continued to try to contact him through the mail ... even sending flowers to his home with a hand-written letter on January 28.

In one of his Facebook messages to Mark, Pradeep writes, "please help me, then I am ready to die for you." He continues, "Please understand my pain."

0207_pradeep_facebook

The judge has ordered Pradeep to stay at least 300 yards away from Mark, his sister Randi and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan pending a hearing later this month.

David

Maybe if the Facebook privacy settings weren't so hard to figure out ... and so ever-changing ... he could just "block" the guy.

Baylee13

I guess Mark finally got tired of this guy poking him.

Posted at 4:40 PM on Feb 7, 2011 by sfd

Best comment on TMZ today! How annoying is that sh*t?!

Lori

I guess Mark finally got tired of this guy poking him.

Posted at 4:40 PM on Feb 7, 2011 by sfd
====================================================

****BEST COMMENT SO FAR!!!****

Lori

#57 HOW CRAZY IS THAT? I POSTED THE SAME THING RIGHT AFTER YOU...GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT THAT POKING CRAP!

Bubbles The Chimp

From American Idol to stalking an A-hole CEO. When did Sanjaya change his name?

HAHAHAH!!!

Baylee13

Posted at 5:42 PM on Feb 7, 2011 by Lori

It is so funny! I guess great minds think alike and that poking crap is ridiculous!!!!

I'm a crazy person...

@Mark #34:

I was actually kidding.

And dude, there is A LOT that the Founding Fathers "never intended" that are realities now. I love my country, but honestly, we are all just swirling around the giant toilet bowl we've created for ourselves and hopefully we live good lives before we are all flushed.

I have a strong feeling that our Founding Fathers would look at what's become of our country with disgust and despair.

zamy

I just realized I get to "Like" this on my facebook. Ironi!

zamy

All he has to do is BLOCK the guy. One must wonder if this is a karma moment for the fact that facebook must harrase thier consumers for more indepth personal information like address, age, sex, and phone number. I'm not sure if I have pitty for someone who developed a website deticated to increasing stocker ability.

chiefstinkyfinger

I'd just block Sanjaya if it was me...

murdock

to the poster who said that "zuckerberg should have never gave out is address" is stupid. he did not give out his address. hes a billionaire. everyone's address is in public records and easily accessible. people tend to look up addresses of ceo's and other famous people. second of all, lol at people insulting his personality like you been around him in real life. you don't know him so stfu.

Mel

lol the guy created facebook doesn't he know how to block him???

Sad sad

Mel lol. Are you happy with your security settings? Facebook will go away too.. matter of time.

Davey Boy

Seriously, you can't write a more perfect story for poor 'ol Mark Z.

He creates Facebook to be "open" and then implements changes that castrates user security and then whines when the monster he creates is out to destroy him.

Love it.

Slut BenWalla

Um, Mark Zuckerberg. King of FaceBook. Maker of billions. Can't manage to block the stalker. *shakes head*