Mark Zuckerberg -- I Fear My Facebook Stalker

2/8/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg claims he's being stalked by a man who's been sending him creepy messages through Facebook and threatening his safety ... TMZ has learned.

Mark Zuckerberg Stalker

Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against 31-year-old Pradeep Manukonda -- after Mark filed legal papers claiming the guy has tried to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety" ... and the safety of his girlfriend and his sister.

Law enforcement sources tell us Pradeep had gone to several Facebook offices in Palo Alto attempting to contact Mark to ask for money for his financially-strapped family.

According to the legal docs, Facebook security also intercepted Pradeep at Mark's home on January 24 just as he was about to walk up the front steps.

Cops gave Pradeep a verbal warning -- but Mark claims the guy has continued to try to contact him through the mail ... even sending flowers to his home with a hand-written letter on January 28.

In one of his Facebook messages to Mark, Pradeep writes, "please help me, then I am ready to die for you." He continues, "Please understand my pain."

0207_pradeep_facebook

The judge has ordered Pradeep to stay at least 300 yards away from Mark, his sister Randi and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan pending a hearing later this month.

Lisa

I love America, where a multi-billionaire can be stalked and possibly killed by a nutjob probably illegal wog. One bullet would solve this silly problem.

Surfer Gal

"Um, Identity Theft? Stalkers? Online Fraud? The FBI? Nosy Employers? Geez..."

Dax, one day all the facebook users will sue Zuckerberg & the settlement will take all. It's just a matter of time.

Ooh, and Zuckerberg, thanks for ruining my life.

Rachie

How many lives/relationships/marriages/friendships/families have been ruined because of Facebook? This guys getting a taste of his own medicine.

Hecate

Hey Zuck, join the real world, not Facebooklalaland, take a billion or so and buy yourself a nice secure house with gates, alarm system and armed guards. You are not safe in this country where we let crazy folks and illegal aliens wander around.

burning_plastic

Facebook is FOR stalkers, Mark. Idiot. Now fix it so a person can REALLY delete their account. I hate Facebook.

BatCrapCrazy

English 101 for Indian stalkers: "I am ready to die for you" really means "I am insane, I have a gun, and I am going to send you to take a meeting with John Lennon".

dave

Anybody who thinks groveling to famous rich people will get them a handout is sadly mistaken. I hate people that want hand outs like this- forget the fact that he seems unstable and not in touch with the real world, but there are a lot of people out there who contact celebrities constantly just because the person is rich and then ask them for money. I hate those people. The all need to go away.

Steinberg

Isn't this guy from NBC's "Outsourced"?

Lori

That "poking" starts to hurt huh Mark?

Oh..and I have NO facebook page..it;s narcissistic and self absorbed...plus some A HOLE is capturing all your info...NIIIIIICCCEEEE.

Plus I don't want some idiot from my past "finding" me...AHHHHHH!!!! nothing worse than an old boyfriend saying "hey".

AS

Okay, I get he wants "normal" in his life but you fricking make a bazillion dollars a second!!! Get yourself some decent security! I know you don't want to but you may just have to get yourself a home with a gate...

The poor folks are that desperate...Not as unhinged as this guy but some folks need help and they turn to those with the bucks...

jaicarver

Mr. Money bags should of gave him the MONEY....

not here

It's easy enough to block someone from contacting you on Facebook. It's infinitely harder to block someone from contacting you IRL. In the old days you could block your friend list from the view of the entire internet. At some point Facebook decided to take away that little bit of privacy. If they can find your friends they are that much closer to finding you as well.

Get the facts

Reply to #13,
Pradeep Manukonda is most likely Hindu or of another faith from India. Not that it matters of course. There are crazies in every group. Remember Jared Loughner?

cadreamer

THIS is a stalker? "Please help me with money?" This sounds like 99% of family friends who come out of the woodworks when a person wins the lotto/gets rich. Why not help this guy with some $$, you greedy pri*k? :/ He does NOT sound dangerous...just desperate for some help. And, you're a bazillionaire. So he probably figures you could spare a few dollars. The "die for you" part? Ok...pretty dramatic. But, just sounds like a depressed guy.

Don't flatter yourself, Mark. No one is stalking you.

Enough

He looks just like the Hindu co-star in the old movie, Short Circuit.