Mark Zuckerberg -- I Fear My Facebook Stalker

2/8/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg claims he's being stalked by a man who's been sending him creepy messages through Facebook and threatening his safety ... TMZ has learned.

Mark Zuckerberg Stalker

Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against 31-year-old Pradeep Manukonda -- after Mark filed legal papers claiming the guy has tried to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety" ... and the safety of his girlfriend and his sister.

Law enforcement sources tell us Pradeep had gone to several Facebook offices in Palo Alto attempting to contact Mark to ask for money for his financially-strapped family.

According to the legal docs, Facebook security also intercepted Pradeep at Mark's home on January 24 just as he was about to walk up the front steps.

Cops gave Pradeep a verbal warning -- but Mark claims the guy has continued to try to contact him through the mail ... even sending flowers to his home with a hand-written letter on January 28.

In one of his Facebook messages to Mark, Pradeep writes, "please help me, then I am ready to die for you." He continues, "Please understand my pain."

0207_pradeep_facebook

The judge has ordered Pradeep to stay at least 300 yards away from Mark, his sister Randi and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan pending a hearing later this month.

anonymous

He looks just like the Hindu co-star in the old movie, Short Circuit.

Posted at 11:02 PM on Feb 7, 2011 by Enough
_________________________________________________________

You are exactly right about this. LMAO. Maybe it is really him? LOL

MissyM

Wanna bet............Pradeep wants a JOB as well. And in what country????? You guessed it!

Mark suck it up buddy, welcome to THE REAL WORLD! Was this the guy who hacked your web page last Monday?!!

NEXT!!!

MissyM

Anybody else doing this, would have been carted off in straight jacket to the nearest mental institution and locked up!! Go figure!

klo

What was his "famous" word hmmm....ahh yes : With face**** personal data is history , so curly d.ckhead there you go , hope you enjoy it..d.ck face

anonymous

This dude looks completely harmless.

Mike

maybe this will encourage him to make a dislike button

learnmachine

You are all bunch of morons. Mark is no douche bag, he is actually a very nice guy, who just want to have a normal life.

Regarding money. If he would give money to this poor bastard there is no telling how many people would follow this bastard and do the exact same thing this poor bastard did to earn some cash by lying.

This dude is probably just flat broke because of all the Poker bets he made, and people who lend him money, want that money back, and who else to turn than to Mark, for whom for some reason everybody things that he needs something stat to clear his image because of that disgusting Facebook movie, if I might add, when in reality he does not care about if he is called Frodo or Gizmo.

nikki

he looks like aziz ansari

Penny

I received an email with his name telling me I have won $300,000.00 US because I was selected by my Facebook Account No. I reported it as spam and blocked him! Careful of Spam messages with his name on them!

Lisa

If this stupid stalker guy wants money, he should get off his stupid azz and go work hard for it like Mark has. There needs to be harsher punishment for stalkers even in the early stages of their stalking behavior because it usually esculates into something worse.

john hopper

Karma is a bitch........

edwin pimentel

MARK ,,, NOBODY SHOULD BE HARRASSED AT ALL THERES NO EXCUSE ,,,YOU CANT GIVE INTO HIS PLEAD ,,CAUSE THEN UR GOING TO GET A THOUSAND LIKE HIM BEGGING ,,, DO WHAT I WOULD DO ,,,, A GOOD BRONX, NEW YORK CITY @SS WHIPPING,, THAT WILL SEND A MESSAGE ,, DONT BOTHER THE MAIN MAN IN FACEBOOK ,,,LOL

edwin pimentel

Lyonene

Thanks, Dax. I often don't get my sarcasm across clearly so I wasn't sure if you thought I was serious or not. :-)

-------------------

Lyonene -- Yes, I got your meaning. I'm with you -- want control over who gets what...

Posted at 9:39 PM on Feb 7, 2011 by Dax

RobONFB

What I don't get, IF Mark is getting these messages on FB, okay why not take his account down, block his IP so that he can't send these messages, (Sounds fishy to me MARK Z) I mean FB doesn't have a problem taking down peoples accounts just for some random act, so why can't they block this person.

All PR,