D.A. Not Ready to Rule On Mel or Oksana

2/17/2011 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County D.A. will not make a quick decision on whether to charge Mel Gibson and/or Oksana Grigorieva with a crime, at least not this week ... sources connected with the D.A. tell TMZ.

0217_mel_oksana_ex_2_tmz
TMZ broke the story ... on Wednesday the L..A. County Sheriff's Dept. turned over it's report on the Oksana Grigorieva extortion investigation.

Sources tell us the Sheriff's report is exhaustive and complicated and will take time to digest.

The D.A. has said ... they will make a decision on whether to file criminal charges as a package.

We're told the decision absolutely will not be made this week.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

Curious

Imagine the DV trial.

Mr. Mel stating honestly that he slapped Miss Oksana because she was running around with the baby in her arms, shaking the infant, etc.

Then Miss Oksana on the stand giving whatever version of the "truth" strikes her at the moment.

Now imagination cross examination and how well Miss Oksana's credibility will hold up.

Shell

Shell -
Hiya! Can't believe i actually caught you on here again. people will talk.

Posted at 11:12 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by Curious
====================================================

Howdy!! :)

I was just sidetracked by this website.... what a cool idea and a great way to help teachers and students. Have you guys seen this? I know, it's way off topic....oh well....

cluesarethere

Horowitz and Garbus definitely misjudged the damage that was done on those two interview (People and LKL). Those will come to haunt them forever. She should sue them for such bad advice.

Posted at 10:42 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by cluesarethere
~~~~~~~~~~`
LOL. You're awesome! LOL

I second the idea she should sue them for legal malpractice.

Posted at 10:48 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by kpacota

Thanks kpacota, I think everyone on the team is pretty awesome myself. lol

But really, knowing that she did such a horrible job on the People interview... they should have never, never,never... and did I say never... put her up to the LKL interview.

Annie

Thanks kpacota, I think everyone on the team is pretty awesome myself. lol

Posted at 11:26 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by cluesarethere

Agree on the quality team here : )

They figured with Garbus next to here on LKL the damage by any mis-speaks she had would be minimal. His over talking and taking some questions on his own proves that!

Curious

Shell -
Very cool site.

fuddyduddy

Posted at 10:42 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by cluesarethere
~~~~~~~~~~`
LOL. You're awesome! LOL

I second the idea she should sue them for legal malpractice.

Posted at 10:48 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by kpacota

Thanks kpacota, I think everyone on the team is pretty awesome myself. lol

Posted at 11:26 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by cluesarethere
****************************************************************

You are forgetting that OG wanted to stand up to the bully (Mel). OG wanted the chance to tell her side of the story. OG wanted to take a stand for other victims of DV. That's what the People and LKL shows were all about. She wanted to also promote her talents as a pianist (remember playing the ivories in her nightie).

As far as legal malpractice -- now that's a real stretch there. How is she going to prove that the outcome would have been different if she would not have gone on the LKL show or done People interview? What would the outcome have been? Different than what it is now?

And no...Judge Gordon did not give Mel more time because of the LKL interview. The increase was scheduled according to the mediated child custody agreement and Judge Gordon gave it his blessing.

Bubbles The Chimp

Charge the Racist Nazi Gibson. <----Just for my friend, Sam ;)

Shell

Shell -
Very cool site.

Posted at 11:32 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by Curious
=====================================================

It is, isn't it? I can't decide who I want to donate to.

cluesarethere

Posted at 11:28 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by Annie

So it's a little like sex and Garbus is the condom for protection/prevention and like everything with her, a big fail.

kpacota

Posted at 11:34 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by fuddyduddy
~~~~~~~~~`

Shhh, Fuddy. We need her to find an outlet to channel her fury. (Pssst. Ox. Don't look at Mel. You were a victim of the lowers. They used you. Sue them!)

Annie

Posted at 11:36 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by cluesarethere

Love the analogy :D

Fidel's niece

Curious, Hiya,

What do you mean Ok$a has no money
to pay for the malpractice suit
against her lawyer?

I guess you did not read
that article from Pravda
posted yesterday how Ok$a
recently started TO WORK,
she is giving piano lessons
(according to her close
friend Robin Stein)

and monkeys will fly
out of my butt any time now!

LOL!

***Team Mel***

fuddyduddy

kpacota -- ROFL!

Curious

I can't decide who I want to donate to.

Posted at 11:35 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by Shell
------------------------------------------
None of my business, but I'm gonna butt-in anyway :)

Have you considered calling your local elementary/jr/high school and asking what they might need?

Shell

None of my business, but I'm gonna butt-in anyway :)

Posted at 11:42 AM on Feb 17, 2011 by Curious
==========================================================

Get out of my head woman....lol just kidding I was just searching for the school in my district. It wasn't listed so I thought I would call them. :)