Miley's New FRIEND Is Amy Wino's Ex-Boyfriend

2/7/2011 3:35 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Miley Cyrus and Amy Winehouse have a lot more in common than you may think ... like the same taste in men.

Miley Cyrus and Josh Bowman
This weekend Miley cuddled up with her "So Undercover" co-star Josh Bowman -- who used to date popwreck Amy back in 2009.

No, no, no!

chicagannie

Gross. Now Miss Miley will have STDs to add to her problems. Gross. I'd never do a guy that had been with Winehouse.

Jim in Cali

Yikes. Miley taking a ride down the wild side.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

why do these girls always go after cast offs and losers

Allie

I have one thing to say...tightrolled jeans?? Really?? LMAO!

aleximaq

Both of them are attention seeking whores....

Murph Murphy

So it begins, another teen start about to blow up.

southsider84

I wonder who her next boyfriend will be? I guess we'll find out when she's filming her next movie.

Delmar

What ridiculous comments. Miley has her act together you jealous fools. She was roundly praised for her professional conduct on the set of So Undercover receiving praise from 3 of her costars. She was praised by Demi Moore for her work on LOL. After her bong scandal, she came right back and was not seen out intoxicated or partying but right on the money. So, she spends some time with someone's ex and now you have her as some sort of drug addict and overly promiscuous? Based on what? Stupidity reigns. This girl is cheerful, professional, resilient, very well spoken, a dynamic and electric performer, and one of the most solid and grounded young personalities in Hollywood.

Different Rules Apply

In the words of our friend, Kosmo Kramer (not an exact quote, but the idea...)

"they're swimming around in one big ole bacteria frappe"... Gross to all three. Miley needs to take her gazillions and go away now.

Superman

Money can't buy you class!

John

She'd better have him tested for STDs before they do the deed.

Daisie419

Ok your all crapping on Miley but yet has anyone besides me noticed that he's totally pegging his pants!?!?!?! I wonder when these stupid celebs will leave the clothing styles of the 80's in the 80's.

karlew

He's almost 23, she just turned 18. If I were her mother I'd be chasing him off with a machette.

Jon

Please tell me people dont really roll their jeans like that! Dude get a life.

Roberta

Whore just like her mom!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments