Zsa Zsa Gabor -- SMILING in Birthday Photos!

2/7/2011 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor celebrated her 94th birthday this weekend with a big giant chocolate cake ... and a SMILE -- super-impressive considering all she's been through in the past few months.

0207_zsa_zsa_gallery_launch
Gabor -- who was released from the hospital hours before these photos were taken -- is still bed-ridden ... but doctors say her infection is gone and her blood pressure has stabilized.

Zsa Zsa's hubby -- Prince von Anhalt -- tells us Gabor is finally acting like her old self again ... and he's optimistic about her future health.

Amazed

While it seems as though Zsa Zsa's husband is attentive and loving to her, he is not doing a very good job of protecting her dignity by allowing these photos to go out on the internet. She would never have wanted this photo released, with her in a ratty hospital nightgown.

Rico

I see the fake prince got himself all nicely dressed up for his pic, but could not bother to put something nice on poor ZZ. He is a disgusting, self seeking, greedy AHole. Once she is gone, and he has sold everything she owned, I hope no one ever talks to him or about him again, let him wander off to a homosexual bath, where he started, and stay there.

MariDM

Some of you don't realize it's verrrrrrrrrrrry difficult to move a fragile 90+ year old person! I'm sure she's in pain, and would prefer not to be mangled while getting "all dolled up!" I actually, in my heart, would like to believe her husband is trying to show the world his wife, the glamour doll of the century, is doing okay. that's all. Take it easy folks, not everyone has evil intentions in this world, gees!

eyecandy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZSA ZSA!!!

Nancy

Twenty-three years ago I was working as an office temp in Palm Beach, Florida. I answered the phone and it was Zsa Zsa Gabor. There is no way to tell you what a delight it was to hear her voice on that telephone. It makes me smile to remember that day and realize that delightful woman has lived to reach 94 years.
We all love you Zsa Zsa, and we always will. Happy Birthday.

Sandra

Her husband the slimy prince is a publicity hound!! Shame on him for posting these pictures of frail Zsa Zsa!! No such thing as dignity here !!!!

Bleh!

Agree with poster #13! It seems 'The Prince' cares greatly for Zsa Zsa and by the expression on his face he is enjoying making her happy. And her hand holding her finger expresses emotion. While I agree, they should have fixed her up in a nice gown/robe, done her makeup and hair- for her own self esteem, she is still very pretty. I think it's nice to have someone that tries to help you. After all, few children will do this for their aging parents; they stick them in nursing homes. I think this guy tries to generate positive press for them and has a sense of humor. Best wishes, Zsa Zsa and still read your great quotes! ❤

Illinois person

Given all the Gabor's life-long obsession with their looks, it's really doubtful she would have agreed to this picture. What she ever saw in this faux prince is beyond any one of us. Poor her, there she is can't even live out her remaining time in privacy. Can't help but wonder what he's thinking by allowing this picture to be released. Enjoy your time Von A hole, when you're meal ticket is gone you'll be done in glamour land.

Demi

Age....a horrible event. Her husban, I believe has been good to her. Fought for her life and comfort. It is time consuming and most difficult to care for an aged wife or mother. He has done it with grace, it seems.

Lori

She is going to be PISSSSED when she finds out these photos were sold by hubby dear to TMZ!

Holy Cow,,,the woman has been all about "image" her entire life and now...towards the end? her idiot husband leaks this photo...

SHAMEFUL

mrs t

happy bday zsa zsa -you look beautiful. most of the young hollywood type look alot worse without their makeup-up. you have put them to shame !!!!
many many more..

Allison

@Gloria Unread, I'm with you.

Angel

I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE OF GREEN ACRES.

HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON, SWEETIE

94 yrs old?? WOW Keep it up and you will surpass Jack Lalane! Now that is a defeat.

God be with you, dear:)

Amazed

Would it have killed him to place an afghan or something over her hospital nightgown, to give her some dignity? I noticed HE got all dolled up for the photo op! Couln't he have at least done that much for her?

brad

WTF??? He doesn't and shouldn't be obviously selling pictures, I used to like him when in person he's an okay guy, gay, (I am too), hangs out in the sauna at 24 fitness in WeHo, Starbucks and seems nice, has a giant Rolls Phanthom....what the fu*ck to print these pics??? He has enough money, now I think he truly is an Ahole, let Zsa Zsa go in peace, don't have these pics splattered online what a jerk!