Christina Aguilera NAILS Super Bowl Rehearsal

2/8/2011 10:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera sang an UNBELIEVABLE rendition of the "Star-Spangled Banner" during Super Bowl rehearsals -- one of the best ever -- and she was so confident in her performance, she didn't even finish the song!!!

0208_christina_audio_launch_EX_WM
TMZ obtained footage of the National Anthem rehearsals -- shot Saturday in Cowboys Stadium.

Christina not only gets all of the lyrics correct -- but the delivery was Whitney Houston-esque.

So much for the maxim practice makes perfect ...

020811_marvin_gaye_video020811_whitney_houston_video2

Xtina told the AP, "I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of its anthem still came through."

Prince Kicks Kim K Off Stage During Concert!

Kim Kardashian was pulled onto the stage by Prince last night in NYC -- but he quickly kicked her off when she wouldn't shake her assets for him!

0208_welcome_KIM_who
The reality TV star and boyfriend Kris Humphries were in the audience for Prince's show at Madison Square Garden last night -- when he started pulling audience members from the crowd to come on stage to dance ... including Kim!

Telling the crowd "She might be too sexy," Prince picked out Kim and then waited for her to start moving ... and she completely froze! "Get off the stage!" he shouted ... and off she went.

"OMG Prince just pulled me up on stage!!! I'm shaking!!!!" Kardashian tweeted at the show, "I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!!!"

She reportedly got a second chance on stage, tweeting again later "Went up on stage AGAIN! This time I redeemed myself! We all danced while Prince played the piano! Wow! What a night!"

NFL Cheerleaders: READY? OK!

Just because there were no cheerleaders at Super Bowl XLV -- doesn't mean you should be deprived of their cheery goodness!

0204_cheerleader_launch
You're welcome.

Aguilera's Anthem Slip-Up -- Is She the First?

Christina Aguilera famously flubbed the lyrics to the National Anthem before the Super Bowl, but surely she's not the only person to ever mess it up ... or is she?

Christina Aguilera Singing Anthem

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Give a glance at the following photos and see if you are skilled enough to spot the subtle differences!

0204_difference_launch

Guess Who This Girl Turned Into!

Before she got famous with her acting and killer body, this little girl from Tennessee liked to walk around the house in overalls and teddy bear tees.

0208_welcome_guess_who

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess whose serious man mug was given a silly celebrity scramblin'?

0204_scramble_launch

Victoria Beckham's Baby Bump!

Victoria Beckham has kept her belly under wraps since she and David Beckham announced her pregnancy -- but today we're getting our first look at her sprouting baby bump!

0208_welcome_BUMP_LAUNCH
Victoria was spotted earlier today wearing a loose fitting top, skinny jeans, a cute blazer and studded Louboutins when she arrived at Heathrow Airport in London for a flight -- proving that her personal style isn't taking a backseat to her pregnancy.

"Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer," Beckham told fans last month -- adding "The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister."

Check out the pics to see Victoria's bump!

beth gutierrez

what I really want to know is who is the idiot that hired her, this woman was so disrespecful,how can she ask to feel patriotic when she really killed the song since the very start, she was horrible.

Debbie

I think the National Anthem should be sang like it was written. I did not like her performance. It is real sad to not be able to sing the right words.

Whitney

They should have gotten David Birdwell to sing the National Anthem because he was from Texas.His song on youtube called Elvis,you did it all is getting alot of reviews and his other videos.

tom

not only did she flub it ,but she's a pig and her singing if you can call it that stinks...well this for sure did not help her stinking I mean sinking career and as far as looks my god she is a beast and after 45 super bowls she is the only one to screw up that says it all about her talent

anna banana

Christina sounded bad and looked bad. Remember the Adams Family?

Vickie

When I listened to this song being song by Christina. I got goose bumps, and that is a sign for me personally that says this little gal has a gift of voice that I for one love to hear.

butch

Oh give it up. Which one of you out there has NEVER made a mistake. Move on.

SUSIE

Maybe it was just another DUMB BLOND JOKE///

Barb

I second Keith's comments... Why do all these singers have to slide up and down all over the scale instead of just singing the song as written. This does not sound like music. It sounds like a cat in heet. These singers(?) are only trying to promote themselves, and do not do justice to the National Anthem. She, like Whitney and Marvin, et al, are a disgrace. On the other hand, the young lady from Glee who sang before Christina was fabulous!

Paul

Why can't these singers sing the National Anthem like it was meant to be. The old school way. Changing the way the National Anthem is sung and singing that same Anthem in public should be a crime. We don't change the Constitution do we? I don't care if your GOD, it's wrong.

Rick60

Forget about the missed words how about the melody of a cow in heat. What an ugly voice. If she sang in Iran or Egypt with that voice she would have been beheaded on the spot. Take voioce lession Christina.

Westcoast Exterminator

People are making free energy generators (with some sucess) to free you from "big oil" and nobody seems to care. Somebody misses a line, singing, and OMG! Ever see someone couning and you walk up and start saying "17, 37, 15, 25, 42" and they mess up? FYI in a statium like that, when your signing the next line of a song, you have the previous line echoing in your ear!

moondoggie

who ever told this B--ch she couls sing sure must love her cause as far as im concerned she can't carry a tune in a buckett ..

Brad

I get it she screwed it up, it's not a felony people I'm sure she feels bad about it. What disturbs me is that nobody is talking about how horrible the halftime show was. Geezus the Black Eyed Peas sucked butt, now some are saying it was "technical problems", but the fact is it was an ill conceived poorly executed disaster because that group simply cannot perform WITHOUT technology. At least Christina can sing without a techno vocal tuner. Give the girl a break!

kerry

I agree with the person tht asked why this is such a big issue....Lets move it on now folks, she made a mistake, she is human. And people calling her names and a pig?? Really? Her voice is still awesome. She fouled up once....let it go and get on with your lives!!!!