Judge to Steve Harvey's Ex: No More Bad Mouthing

2/8/2011 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Harvey's ex-wife -- who's publicly accused the comedian of leaving her homeless -- was just ordered by a judge to shut her trap ... TMZ has learned.

0208_steve_mary_harvey_launch_bn

Steve won an injunction against his ex Mary Lee Harvey in Texas state court yesterday -- which bars her from slamming Steve in the media ... including YouTube, Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.

The gag order follows a number of incendiary videos Mary Lee recently posted about Steve on the Internet -- accusing him of leaving her homeless, stealing her wealth, and turning their son against her.

According to the court, Mary was NOT left homeless ... she was awarded THREE houses in their divorce -- and Steve did NOT take her money ... he was paying her $40k a month.

The gag order stays in effect until at least the next hearing, which is set for March 10.

Boristle

Spelling & Grammar your another example of someone that will believe the woman by default, you don't care bout what the truth is, all you care about is blaming the man at all cost. All woman has to do is make a accusation and people like your will take her side by default. And by the way, you don't have to want money to have a motive, all you have to do is have the ability to want revenge.

Idiot!

What a nasty bitch. That's the problem with some women; they're vindictive as hell, and don't care what they do to hurt someone. Luckily, this nasty bitch has been proven to be the liar she is.

Think Again

This is a cover up. Don't believe the hype. Steve is still s***. I believe what the late great Bernie Mac said about him, he ain't S@!$

Think Again

You all forget, she had to go back to court and fight to get these things. Initially he did not pay her and did kick her out of the house. If his brother who is still friends with his ex confirmed this.

jay

money hungry witch. She was just trying to smear his name because he has moved on with his life and is making a decent living.

kl

Steve Harvey claims to be a man of God and still telling lies. He and the ho he married should be ashamed of themselves

Steve when you dating your mistress how your current life... she mentioned in a letter you asked you to her if you could to put your **** in her AZZ.

that's nasty as h3ll. Too late to safe face with the public no women is interesting in anything you are selling.

I BELIEVE YOUR EX WIFE MARY..

If you had done with the judge told you in 2005 she would not have to take you to court in 2007 . the judge awarded her 40K per month but you didn;t pay it.

Keep trying to fool these white people

Rho

She didn't say she was broke now, she said he left her broke, Remember she went back to court 2years later to get the settlement. What about the tricky lawyer when they divorced. I think he owes her more money!!! I will bet you Ms. Marjorie NEVER files her defamation lawsuit. It is never going to happen.
She helped him get to this present situation so why is she a gold digger? I'll bet the March court date will have a different take on the situation and I hope Mary brings a lawyer to court with her. Funny, the lawsuit against her was not addressed. The one she mentioned regarding the loss of the Oprah show on the Youtube video. Interesting????

kl

MARY is telling the truth. Steve KEEP to fool the WHITE people but it won't work with us.

Go back to butt-plugging your drug selling wife from memphis. That married a drug dealer and his 1 cousin.

By the way , since you live in the ATL -- hit up ur boy Bishop Long and ya'll butt-plug each other.

emerald

Ironic that he writes books and preaches how to be a good husband when he has multiple divorces, at least one ex wife that can't stand him, and multiple baby mamas:(

Posted at 10:31 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by anon.

If you want preaching babe try this:

For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good and
sinneth not!
Ecclesiastis 7:20

So I guess that means all you holier than though's out there don't have any moral high ground lol!! Love this Judge though telling her to shut up, IF only he'd been the Judge in charge of making Mel's nemesis OG shut the hell up lol!!

kl

you black people have to be some of the most igorant idiots on the planet. I swear, Steve does not need your $. White folks made him. White folks are the
ones that gave him everything he has and Steve uses you black igorant people
for his xmall change. Steve will keep running to the bank without your $.
77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

I noticed that Steve n his
I noticed that Steve n his lawyer provided TMZ with a copy of A MEMORANDYM TYPED BY STEVE'S LAWYER AND SIGNED BY THE JUDGE SO FOR THEM TO SUGGEST THAT EVEN THE JUDGE SAID SHE IS LYING IS A LIE WITHIN ITSELF.

STEVE GO RUN UR CON ON THE WHITE FOLKS. SOMEONE IN UR CAMP SAID WHITE PEOPLE R THE ONES THAT GAVE U THE RADIO SHOW, TV GAME SHOW ETC,,. AND U R STILL GOING TO GET PAY WHETHER WE (BLACK cOMMUNITY) LIKE OR NOT

Well, all this prove is that

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999Well, all this prove is that she was right! he uses the court system to bullied her, there are news artcle about him putting her out of their home, they lived in Texas where community property is suppose to be split, and at the time he was suppose to be worth 20 million dollers and to my knowledge none of these home were million homes so why didn't she get half? why did she get only $1000.00 a month child support! that's what I get from my ex who has a 9 to 5 job and by no means is a millionaire and if you look at the do***ents a lot of things are left out so I am not impressed.

Well, all this prove is that

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I don't believe steve
I don't believe steve remember she used his lawyers for some strange reasons being she never thought steve would treat her like that. He should've gave hersome money give someone 3 houses with no money and see what happens. He can see thru Mary and not his current wife I don't think she's lying. But all in all if he is a changed man and his theme for 2011 is more God and less him. Why can't he say I'm sorry I hurt you back then and here is a lil something to keep you on your feet. Hell he's taking care of his current wife kids and his own. He can't come clean and forgiving to Mary. How could he (A CHANGED MAN LOOK HIS SON AND MARY'S IN THE EYE) each day knowing what he put her thru. In the future look for another book buy the son titled I WAS BEING A KID WHILE MY DAD STEVE HARVEY WAS BEING AN ******* TO MY MOM. Wait until that book come out his sales will beat STEVE HARVEY.

Karen

The ORIGINAL divorce decree left her with $1,000 a month and she was indeed BAMBOOZLED. The cat just got let out of the bag!
Steve is the ORIGINAL KING OF COMEDY "SLEEZE'.

Steve is the ORIGINAL backstabber! He stabbed Bernie Mack in the back and he stabbed his ex in the front.

TRUTH ALWAYS COMES TO THE LIGHT!

SCLove1

40k a month and 3 houses definitely is not homeless last time I checked. Unless somebody started smoking crack, lost all they had and was then rendered homeless...

Flawless30830

I can see that Mary is bitter because Steve is now the husband that she hoped and expected to have. He has evolved since the days of touring one night stand type dude. But as you grown and you learn, you do better. When you accept God as you Lord and Savior you do better. He is Blessed and in God's Favor now that is why everything he touches turns to Gold. As long as he is living right he will be tested with these types of issues but he has to remain true to God and rise above the nonsense. I have known Steve since he was doing side clubs sleeping in his car. He is a much better person. Keep growing Steve. It will be alright and AUGUSTA, GA will always love you.

Fatima EL

Mary helped Steve build his brand.These are some of things in the Steve Harvey brand that his ex wife was a part of ie The host of The Apollo Show,The Steve Harvey Show,Kings of Comedy,A few stand up comedy shows,movies,Celebration of Gospel Host 5 season, and merchandising.Steve should be really a shamed of his self. Mary was with him when his ass was broke.The most trif of it all via tmz and other sources is his 3rd wife been with steve on and off for 20+ years.Steve 3rd wife said she wasn't attracted to him when they first met,He's attractive now why because of his wealth that his 2nd wife helped build.The do***ents state she received 40k that wasn't for alimony, it was for child support hello people Steve has his son now what Karma. I believe his first wife can really lay his sloppiness bare

Leah

Some of you with this negative comments are a trip! 40K a month isn't a lot of month depending on where you are living and three houses who knows the conditions of the houses and how much of that 40K went into their upkeep. For a man that is making as much money as he has made when he was with her that is peanuts. Relationship expect my A!!! smdh...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments