Halle's Race War with Gabriel:

Our Daughter IS Black

2/8/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry says it point blank ... her daughter is Black -- a direct message to her ex Gabriel Aubry who, according to sources, "went nuts" anytime someone called Nahla Black.

0207_halle_gabriel_BN_Getty_01
Halle says in an upcoming interview with EBONY magazine, "I feel she's Black. I'm Black and I'm her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory." The one-drop rule was used during segregation to describe anyone who wasn't 100% Caucasian.

As TMZ first reported, sources connected with the former couple say Gabriel insists Nahla is White.

Truth is, they're both sorta right ... and both sorta wrong.

So, we gotta ask ...

Halle Berry

Heidi

You guys at TMZ know that "black" and "white" have not suddenly become proper nouns that need to be capitalized, right? Oh....no I guess not. :-\

Raoul Sanchez

I think the real racist or perhaps opportunist here is MS Berry. If the first thing she sees when she looks at her child is race then I feel very sorry for her.

jenread@tds.net

wow. we forget it is okay in this day and age to be mixed. i do agree, we also forget that halle is 50% white herself. so this baby is mixed. but the one drop? she is so wild...i think that there is something to halle, All the men she is with leave her then she tells people how horrible each were...at some point the finger starts to go back to her?

Simon

So Halle Berry was fine with this accused racist and bigot of following her around the globe to look after their child while she worked but the moment he wants to excercise his rights as a parent he is suddenly portraid as an ignorant racist. I am appauled by Halle Berry. Apparently being a mother is the most important job in the world but clearly she isn't putting her child first here and is making a classic mistake of using the child, who is the great parent here. She should be ashamed.

carol

None of this makes sense to me. If he is so against black, why would he ever go out with Halle - she's black, the child will always be listed on do***ents as black when there are only two choices on the do***ent - white or black - he knew this. The one drop rule is common knowledge and widely accepted. IF he felt so strongly, he never should have dated Hall

Kim

That's what happens when you mix race, it's all to confusing.

anoun

I am of mixed ethnicity half "white" and half "mexican".I have heard racist remarks and felt racism from ALL peoples.Whites,Blacks, Latinos.Racism is most certainly NOT a White disease and Halle Berry PROVES IT with a disgusting comment like that. Halle ALSO forgot to say that SHE IS HERSELF MIXED..she is half White.I am utterly disgusted by Halle Berry's tactics in her custody battle.If this guy was such a racist No.1 he WOULD NEVER have gotten with a black woman to begin with.DUUUHH!! So ITS A BIG FAT LIE!!And for her to use such a disgusting statement shows that is SHE WHO IS the Racist!!

JarrodUSM

WHO CARES!!!!!!

Jon

Halle's racism comes from her media fed false identity that despite the fact that She is black (Really mixed herself people)She triumphed and won the Oscar.Get it?
So it's a matter of pride for Halle.And the not the good type of pride either.It's an arrogance.

Nubian King

ASK THE
WHITE GIRL
(Yes, of course!)
Submitted by MACK the KNIFE
Excerpts taken from an interview of Sally Lou Buffy Hannah Mae Jones. This interview was conducted with the highest level of security and safety for the interviewer. At no time did the interviewer feel threatened or endangered.
Mack: Did White folks discover America?
Sally Lou: Yes, of course. We sent our men out for whatever they could beg, borrow or steal. We have no family pride and no shame when it comes to taking things. With the men gone that was more for us to eat.
MACK: Do you believe in sexual discrimination?
Sally Lou: That depends. It depends on whether I am having my way or not. If I am getting everything I want, than I don’t give a rat’s ass. If I am not, than I am being discriminated against and I want my fair share of the spoils we get from ravaging the Earth. Do you hear me? I want my fair share. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
MACK: Well, do you believe that men and women should be treated equal?
Sally Lou: That depends. If I do not get my fair share of what is stole, I am not being treated equally and I am going to scream and bitch from the U. S. to Britain to Australia. Just as long as there is somebody to look up to me, that is a good start. A girl needs to be treated like a lady every once in a while.
MACK: Are White women superior to Black women?
Sally Lou: Yes, of course. As a White woman, I have learned to send men and children forth to get what I want. I am their primary teacher and they bring me land and resources so I can be a happy White Queen of Plenty. All Black women want to do beg and go on welfare. They give their men & children to others to shape their dreams and reality. White women like to make their own reality. We do not like second place. There is no such thing as a Black Queen. Black women can only be our servants or slaves. Don’t you agree?
MACK: If you don’t mind Sally Lou, I’ll save my thoughts for my commentary. Just a couple more questions.
MACK: What do you think about the governments of the world?
Sally Lou: I think President Bush is doing a fine job for now. Seems to me that he is keeping the trouble making to a minimum. I just wish fewer riffraff entered the country. I mean just how does the government survive giving out so many handouts?
MACK: Do you care about the children of people of other races?
Sally Lou: Not very much. I don’t think they should be my problem. I worry about my survival primarily. I mean what can they do for me? I need room, space and things. I want to keep my freedom and come and go as I please. My children come before all others. Other people’s kids can divide anything left.
COMMENTARY BY MACK:
After doing this interview, all I wanted to do was chill out for awhile and make sense out of what I just heard. There isn’t much difference between a white boy and a white girl, but the real challenge is up to you. Find some white boy or some white girl and ask them some poignant questions about their race. Do the research. One day we may be digging up some of their ancestors and doing some serious research as to where they came from and why they suddenly disappeared. Peace. . MACK

darin

Halle Berry is racist. so if you want to call your daughter black she should have been with a black man.

Patty

Halle your daughter is only one fourth black. You believe in the one drop rule. you are one sick women. What difference does it make what color she is. Her father is white and you are half white. She is more white than black. Give it a rest. Let her father see her and let it be.

Michele

In education if the mom is black the child is seen as black.

Jeff

Because of people like her racisum is alive and well
And it's the blacks that are the biggest RACIST.

GOOLIE

She is using the oldest trick in the book. Claiming racism. Her child is mixed. and why does she have to label her daughter?
Halles mom is WHITE but she doesnt go around saying "my daughter is BLACK" this is insane and pathetic. she is trying to keep her child from the father. unless he has been accused of something horrible, there is no reason to keep a father from his child. Halle cannot hold onto a man-even as gorgeous as she is SHE IS A NUT JOB!!! POOR LITTLE NAHLA!