Halle's Race War with Gabriel:

Our Daughter IS Black

2/8/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry says it point blank ... her daughter is Black -- a direct message to her ex Gabriel Aubry who, according to sources, "went nuts" anytime someone called Nahla Black.

0207_halle_gabriel_BN_Getty_01
Halle says in an upcoming interview with EBONY magazine, "I feel she's Black. I'm Black and I'm her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory." The one-drop rule was used during segregation to describe anyone who wasn't 100% Caucasian.

As TMZ first reported, sources connected with the former couple say Gabriel insists Nahla is White.

Truth is, they're both sorta right ... and both sorta wrong.

So, we gotta ask ...

Halle Berry

exhale

Whatever the fathers ethnicity is would be the child as well, but real parents would not label their child but instead teach her about both heritages. These two don't deserv to be parents.

agold

Truth is he never went "nuts" every time that she was called black. I'd like to know under what context she was referred to as "Black".

"Oh, what a cute little black girl" ?
"And on the celebrity baby front, Nahla, the beautiful black child of Halle B...."
"Wow, Gabriel, that's a cute black baby you have".

PLEASE. It never happened. She's spinning this out of control with lies.

Tony

Millions of people are dying in Europe and U.S.A. every day what's your point?

I am stating a fact of genetics, that Europeans selectively ignore.

"All other races are but diluted variations of the Black African race"

Posted at 3:25 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by Nubian King

So that's why you're busy posting on a celerity gossip sight instead of stopping Black Africans from killing other Black Africans? You're arguing that everyone is black and there is no other shade of human skin tone besides your own, that's your argument. Have you thought about the billion of Africans that live in mud houses in Africa right now? Have you taken any action to aid them out of their dire poverty? No you have not. You simply claim to be the King of all Black Africans and demand to be regarded as a hero and leader.

DO something about it. Go save YOUR continent from absolute disaster.

nonamegirl

@SGMD1
are you serious?? You sit here on TMZ and check peoples' grammar??? Get a f****in life.

Bob

Yes, because there's no better way to make one's point than to use Eugenics to support it (I'm being totally sarcastic).

Yup, nobody's home behind those beautiful eyes of hers.

Tony

Shees!! we share 50% of our genetic code with Bannanas, they never tell you that though....It what we have that makes the African species superior to all the other water down versions of it.

Posted at 3:25 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by Nubian King

It was the persians that brought the use of fire as a tool to Africa 8,000 years ago, superior race.

me

This is like the Jews who say because the mom is Jewish the child is. They are 1/2 and you shouldn't discount one parent (usually the father) to say what kind of child you think they are.

Tony

Halle Berry had a baby with the "whitest" man she could find just so she could tell everyone her baby is black. What a tool. The most disgustingly racist act of hatred, using your own child as tool for hatred.

Someone should take the baby away, it's only going to hate like it's mother.

Sincerity

It's very interesting when "misinformed" trolls attempt to "stir the pot" which is probably why Halle Berry attempted to settle her differences with Gabriel Aubrey privately. Now, it's up to the court to sort out Nahla's future which is probably for the best because they'll have access to considerably more evidence than the media or general public.

Posted at 3:18 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by Sincerity

You can call me a troll all day but it does not change the fact that Halle Berry is a racist bigot. You might not understand how or why but that's just a sign of your own ignorance.

The hatred Halle Berry has for people that look different from her has nothing to do with anyone but her. When you allow he to be racist and encourage her racism you're only hurting yourself.

Posted at 3:31 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by Tony

Frankly, Tony, I don't know what you've been "SMOKING" or "DRINKING" but YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I'M CERTAINLY NOT IGNORANT!!! I'M A "REALIST" AND WE LIVE IN A "RACIST" SOCIETY AND "PEOPLE OF COLOR" KNOW THIS BETTER THAN ANYONE!!! IF IT WASN'T AN ISSUE, WE WOULDN'T BE DISCUSSING IT, WOULD WE!!! GET A GRIP!!!

mija

The kid is mixed but if she wants to say she's black, then she must be quite dark and welcome into the ghetto community. From experience, the only people who make sure people know they are black is in the ghetto. Lighter the person the more disrespect they get.

mahoganii

they're, there, their....that really ruffles my feathers....

me

OBAMA considers himself black (ignoring the mother's genetics in him) so I guess if you have a little black in you, you're black pure and simple.

Jean

Don't these two morons realize yet that they DESERVE each other?

mcgavock

Well my moms white and my dad is black, therefore I am mixed. And I love being mixed. My sister's husband is white and so it makes their 3 kids 75% white and 25% black, in which all three of their kids look totally white.

Tony

That's your bigotry Halle, you see white people as evil slave matsers.